my gear and passives. cuz i'm teh yuck.

passives
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgMABAcHYw5IEHsRLxFQEZYWvysKLR874UqMTLNQMFcrV4dZvF8qY0NtGXBScNVzU3RVfM5-WX_GgK6H25P8mZqdo6IEoqOnK6c0rs-0xbVItve71r46wFHAVMEAwcXB88Lsw23FKNsa217i9-OE5oHrY-uO6-TsGPLh8-r1S_Zb-u_8qw==
here's some crappy (probably) stuff in my stash:

[stale link]Tabula Rasa, Simple Robe
Just some stuff from my stash.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
Hardlicker wrote:

Please dont post alcoholic beverages. I had problems with that before.
"
"
Hardlicker wrote:

Please dont post alcoholic beverages. I had problems with that before.

You have problems with pictures of alcohol?

I'm not sure how to fix that, maybe just pretend that there is milk inside each bottle. Sweet sweet milk that will make me all warm and fuzzy.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

I had a set up like that too when I was much much younger. Then the glass shelf broke and I lost most of the bottles.

Then I bought one at a time. Currently I still have some Makers Mark left, but alas, medically no longer an option. (Might cook with it.)
Here's my current Wander Gear at level 69

Planned to use the above gems if I ever get better mana regen, but I'll just stop playing here for a bit and maybe reroll a Viper Striker and play some LOD

Passive tree

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YEBwSzBdMIZw5IEZYUTRg8GYUZohnXGmwc3B8CJDwkqiepKU8tHzGeMok2xTbpOuE7KD9zQYdGcUlRTDJMs1AwVcZX4lptYENjQ2ZPbRluPXBScNV35XjOfll_xoFJgh6DCYV9iGuI8Y9GkyeTOp2jna6iAKKjplenCKdcsji0DLc-vSfAUcHzz2XQ0NMb2CTa3dsC2wvjauOE5AjkIudj7DjyRfno_Kv-Cg==
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
Last edited by Fire_Kid on Dec 2, 2013, 6:24:20 PM
"
Vakirauta wrote:

They took it all off my stash. So I can't link.

Changing your password from Vaki1 to Vaki2 seemed like a good idea, but maybe you should have skipped right to Vaki3.
Here's some new gear/gem setups.

DAT SHIELD
Last edited by ShadwDrgn on Dec 3, 2013, 10:47:33 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info