LF streamers and youtubers!

Hello forums.

I’m MallyCon, a small-time streamer that for over an year have been struggling, like many others, to get viewers, and I’ve come here today to spread the word that I’m searching for other smalltime and professional streamers.

I’ve recently (as of 25th of November) started a new channel on Twitch called MallyTV.
The reason I’ve started a new channel is that I want to try to create a 24/7 online streaming channel that stream a variety of games by different streamers.

The idea is that the channel, as you can tell from the name, would work more or less as a TV channel. It would be online at all time (except for when it swap streamers), and the streamers will have a set time when they can stream on the channel.

A quick example how it would be:
01.00 PM: Gamerzxx21 playing Minecraft.
02.30 PM: Cheldon Sooper playing Fun with Lags.
05.00 PM: Sir-knight playing Path of Exile.
09.00 PM: Streaming sent in Youtube videos.

You may question yourself, why would I want to stream on someone else's channel?
Well, it’s a great way to advertise your own stream seeing as the channel would have another viewer base. And when you stream on the channel you hopefully bring some people in from your channel’s community and you may gain a few.

So let’s get down to business.
If you’d like to give it a go, you could be an one-timer on the channel who only stream once (which is perfectly fine) or you may want to be a regular who can get a set time sometimes each week to stream on (i.e. every Tuesday 1-3 PM playing Smite). Or maybe just something more casual, and by that I mean you schedule a time every now and then and pop on and stream. I'm even looking for Youtubers that could stream their already recorded videos on the stream!
Note! the channel should not be your main streaming-channel. To even get a chance to stream on it will require that you have your own channel.

To ensure that the channel will have serious streamers I have put some additional requirements (in most cases) to be reached:

Twitch

· You must be 16 years or older.

· You must have over 800 channel views and over 75 followers on Twitch.

· I need to see you stream(live) at least once.

Youtube

· You must be 16 years or older.

· You must have over 1500 channel views and over 120 subscribers on Youtube to stream recorded videos.

· You must have over 10 000 channel views and over 550 subscribers on Youtube to get access to stream (live).

· You must confirm that it’s really your Youtube account by posting a video that is direct towards MallyTV channel.

Even if you don’t meet these criteria's feel free to send in an application anyway, I read them all.

There's no application template to fill in, instead I want you to write a little about yourself, what's your goal and such, and send it in to mallytv.application@gmail.com

Note: If you have any questions feel free to send them to mallytv.forums@gmail.com ,as I am posting this on several gaming/game forums.
Bugger, this got posted twice, sorry about that! Can't find a way to remove it either :/
Still seaching!
i'd be interested in the twitch thing but i don't have a twitter so no followers.
i`m 24 years old.
http://www.twitch.tv/seryenz my stream channel
http://www.twitch.tv/seryenz/b/484855535 last streaming sesion yesterday.notice i don't talk because well,same problem.no viewers,no reason to talk :)
http://www.twitch.tv/seryenz st shadow nemesis.
Ing Seryen lvl 80+ Shadow.
Hey man, that's great (that you're interested!). It's much better if you contact me through Twitch or the emails I linked, much easier to keep in contact like that.

Also, still searching! To complete a full day circle I need at least 20 different people, and for a full week schedule alot more than that! So let's just say there are still more than a few slots open.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info