I have decided this is a place I could hang out

Yes folks, you read it right. I have grown rather fond of some of you in my time lurking here.
So, instead of just jumping into threads, awkwardly chiming in as if you all knew me, I think I should introduce myself.

Yea, so not much to tell, I am studying photography at the University of Houston, working on a grad degree. You can see my site at the link in my sig.

As far as gaming, My first system was a TRS 80 with the cassette deck. I owned various consoles up until around 97 or so when I first discovered Diablo. From there I followed the natural progression to D2 and then WoW, which I quit after WoTLK.

I am having a blast in POE despite the issues. GGG reminds me of the old Blizzard in some ways. I'm playing a marauder for now, doing the Ground Slam thing and slowly progressing. Just reached Merciless today.

Anyway, I hope you enjoy the photography, try not to steal too much, I would hate to have to sue you :D.
www.jeffbradleyphotography.com
Starting off with a threat.

Spoiler
I like it!
Welcome to the mad house. You don't have to be crazy to be here, but it helps.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

No. You have to be a member of the AGW!

Don't know what the AG@W is? Don't worry, it's not worth it.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
Welcome to the mad house. You don't have to be crazy to be here, but it helps.

Darn, wasted my humanity in that case.

Oh well, being alive like that was so boring.

So doge

So fun

So dead

very quality
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
You're in my spot.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
The off topic forum is like a well oiled machine...
and much like a Canadian change machine..

Spoiler

We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.
On an unrelated note:
Spoiler
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Holy shit, I must listen to 2 hours of Jerry Garcia solos to purge my mind of the two minutes of horror I just subjected myself to. Yes the song goes just over four but who's counting.
Oh right, I was.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info