Kripps 1h+shield Lightning strike Marauder.

Don't have too much info on this build as I just got into the stream as he was talking about it, But here it is, feel free to discuss.

Edit: He said that it would be a very good hardcore build.
Also got information that he said that Instead of chain he would roll with pierce and multiple projectiles (Not too sure on this information though.)

The build of kripps. Ultra HP.

Thanks to response it got to his finalised.
"So I've been exiled to this forgotten land of disease? I will show them what respect I deserve!"
www.twitch.tv/MythicalPlatypus
Last edited by Jinx251 on Jan 13, 2013, 11:32:17 PM
He removed cruel blade for razor edge, so he gets more ACC
-Sakken
Would he even have enough dex to use swords?
Any thoughts on using a Staff? The 10% block node is right there. And having an extra 6 socket item to work with is always better than 2 3 socket items.
Last edited by TheAmaranthine on Jan 14, 2013, 5:45:42 AM
which skillgems do u recommend for this passive tree?
Last edited by naqftw on Jan 14, 2013, 6:34:28 AM
111 points, not even worth considering.

Fight censorship
https://www.reddit.com/r/The_Donald/
Seems like accuracy is going to be a problem though?
Im level 32 now, using a 1hander/shield combo with Lightning Strike and I have always had an issue trying to be able to use swords. Ive had to use 1 hand axes/maces.
"
Mr_Bill wrote:
111 points, not even worth considering.

It's not like it isn't playable before then. The last like 30 points go into a pile of life passives near the middle. The build would probably be more or less complete at around 85-90 points, the rest is just added life that isn't required in order for the build to function. Every build can be expanded into 111 points, but they almost always work fully from about 80-90ish.
Last edited by engqvist85 on Jan 18, 2013, 1:07:35 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info