I'm honored

Just heard the news that Hardlicker and his wife have chosen to name their third child after me.

I know the competition was fierce, what with all the threats from Vakirauta and the incessant whining from Pavshaus, but I knew that they would chose me in the end. Quality, not quantity.
gz
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
In all seriousness, I haven't got the foggiest as to what to name my next son. The missus has her big book of names that she pulls out to annoy me with (usually as soon as I get home from work and am too tired to care).

I asked her what she thought of the name MoonYu and she replied with "might as well call him something like "PlutoUsedToBeAPlanet". Which I would have been totally cool with.

Whilst I'm not religious, I do tend to favor christian type names but seeing as it's my third, I can't be bothered giving him a good name. He can always change it later after all.

So any suggestions for a good old Aussie name.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

As the third and best named child, I suggest Thadeus. Either that or Bob.
Hi Honored, I'm Dad.
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Hardlicker wrote:

For a baby - Dingo Food.

Sorry, couldn't resist.

Why not Ozzy? It's patriotic and if he grows up being a heavy metal singer he'll have a suitable name.
"
Hardlicker wrote:
In all seriousness, I haven't got the foggiest as to what to name my next son. The missus has her big book of names that she pulls out to annoy me with (usually as soon as I get home from work and am too tired to care).

I asked her what she thought of the name MoonYu and she replied with "might as well call him something like "PlutoUsedToBeAPlanet". Which I would have been totally cool with.

Whilst I'm not religious, I do tend to favor christian type names but seeing as it's my third, I can't be bothered giving him a good name. He can always change it later after all.

Zacharius or Zephaniah are good names. I know the second is biblical as I was once expecting a child with a Christian girl, although she miscarried, this was his chosen name as a boy. But seriously, congratulations =D
Return to this flameless sunder
Where exiles burn and the joyless wander;
Frozen lore beneath chaotic thunder,
Dominus returns to send us under.
My Sons name is Dante.
You may use it.

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Uhmmm isn't MoonYu a bit of an odd name for a baby?

It's an appropriate nickname considering how many times I'm going to be wiping it's butt.

"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

"
big book of names

the elephantkiller one ?

There are way to many options in this book,
here take this other book that removed all the unnecessary useless names and reduced it to bare 72 important ones.
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ars_Goetia#Ars_Goetia
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=JcKqhDFhNHI

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info