I'm not the worst POE player

I'm a very casual player who plays solo self found and I don't have any delusions of grandeur of being the best. I'm very happy at not being the worst.

I've been giving MoonYu the title of worst POE player ever but I'm not sure if he is actually the worst or just really bad.

To prove that I'm not the worst, I have now completed the game on normal in nemesis league just using self found and crafting when I need to. Having achieved my goal, I guess I'll keep going to see how far I can get but I expect to RIP very soon.

Is MoonYu the worst player or are there even worse players out there?
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

You think you can just take my title away from me without a fight? Probably.
"
Hi.
Hello.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Really? You want yet another title?
"
Moonyu wrote:
Really? You want yet another title?

Has this thread instantly become charans law?
If charan can't earn the title, he just buys it ^_^
Twitch.tv/Nithryok
"
Vakirauta wrote:
Can't buy me love.

Pretty sure I can rent you love by the hour.

Now stop trying to steal my one accomplishment! I didn't suck this badly to be underdone!
"
Moonyu wrote:
"
Vakirauta wrote:
Can't buy me love.

Pretty sure I can rent you love by the hour.

MoonYu you now owe me one keyboard. I just spit coffee all over mine laughing.

Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.
Hello.
CASUAL GAMER
Ok. Most of it missed my keyboard and hit the screen :)
Crafting doesn't exist in POE. Gambling does...and the house always wins.

Velocireptile - I LOL'ed. Which made me fart. I wish the office were empty right now :(

Hardlicker - I had to push the dog out of the way so I could get to the sexy quilt.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info