[Racing] My 2 hours in Endless Ledge build

...For anyone new and wondering how the fuuuuuudge do i do this?
Well here is what i did today, racing is all on the fly, and you gotta be flexible,
because you never know whats next!

I played 2 hours straight thru, and didn't die for once!
I've only been playing a month so im still learning the basics as far as racing goes,
but I got the Scion while playing Domination League, so I have been playing it exclusively.
I watch a few Kripp's videos, and picked up a few hints, but im by no means a theory-crafter.
Put simply, I just enjoy intensity ingame, and racing gives me all that and more!
Nothing like the clock to turn up the intensity!

I posted this in the race thread, but thats buried and probably won't be seen by anyone,
so im re-posting it here too so maybe it might give someone a clue as to what works where.
Today THIS is what worked for me. And i gotta say it was a BLAST!

* Just a note: this is my personal racing best - so far - so this is as far as i have been on the passive tree as far as racing goes, and to be honest im not sure what i would have clicked next... but at this point i felt like i was ahead of the curve, so to speak.
(Otherwise i have a level 45 Witch, ( my 1st char) which probably needs some re-thinking and rebuilding as well.)

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Scion - Personal Best - Level 16 ! :)) Heres my junk!
First race game where I didn't die, i think i finally figured out how to level as far as this racing thing goes....for what I do anyway.
I had been making mistakes thinking Spells were part of my gig...WRONG.
this time no spell damage or cast speed passives! (omfg im stupid) ..im lernin, bossss!!!
GOOD GAME! I love a challenge! That ROCKED! \\mXm// Rock On!

Started out with cheap knives & spectral throw of course, picked up the axe and glacial hammer, then the cheap wooden maul and infernal blow, then found that big daddy tribal maul there and rocked the world! sweet stuff!

Passive Skills Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZyImNCA7KFpSYENuPYMJhQ6bXaiavrzyl_TG

Last edited by Slippster on Dec 1, 2013, 5:15:46 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info