[SOFTCORE FUN] Utilizing Tabula Rasa + CoC Fireworks

Hello!

Let me start off this guide with a warning. This is not a cookiecutter build. You have to mash the buttons to stay alive. Sometimes you find bosses you just can't kill, sometimes you die.

However:
MORE ENEMY = FASTER KILLING

I started building this character seriously. Previously I was just a regular Spectral Thrower, it was an easy roll through everything.
Then I saw Cast on Crit videos, and damn, that seemed a lot more satisfying.

This build really requires a 6L. I'm poor, thus the Tabula Rasa. You can go with 5L, but it halves your damage.

For early levels, you build the south side of the tree, and just go with Spectral Throw, until about lvl 60.

Basicly, you get a bunch of crit chance nodes, and some defense, link the spells with CoC and Spectral Throw, spam it, things die, while you enjoy the fireworks.
Spoiler

(I do not use the auras.)

Now you may ask where the armor comes from. And this is truly the core of the build.
Potions!
Spoiler

Prepare your Alterations!
When you pull packs, and throw shit at them, the potions fill instantly, meaning you can spam the Jade and Diamond flasks. Currently, with the shitty gear I have, I'm at 19.7k Armor with the potions.

With LoH linked with GMP+Spectral Throw, I'm always at full life. Except when I forget the potions, then sometimes I die.

Tl;dr: Potions are your best friends!

I hope you liked the build, and maybe give it a try. Feedbacks are more than welcome. :)
Last edited by Nex94 on Nov 30, 2013, 10:22:11 PM
Lightning Thorns and Ele Reflect will crush you without Life Leech + Vaal Pact late game, I doubt Life on Hit from ST can keep you up through that.

Written in Blood life cluster is flat out better than the Pain Attunement one.

Blood Magic is a waste, you can support GMP ST with Clarity alone, which allows you to run a 60% aura (Grace for defense or Hatred for damage).

Nightstalker/Doom Cast area isn't very efficient for dagger CoC, would be better off putting all those points into crit multi (either Throatseeker or the scion ones) for a huge damage increase, especially if you can do Life Leech + Vaal Pact.
Last edited by Fearmonger on Dec 6, 2013, 1:35:37 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info