After open beta, what will be the penalty of being dead on HC?

Now, you are getting moved to default. What will happen after open beta? Is there any information about this? Maybe a polled thread?
I guess it will be just the same as now. Why should it be any different?
It should be reset to level 1 with no items.
IMPORTANT: Whisper / pm me if I've been outbid, otherwise I'll have no way of knowing.

(free) Escrow service for HC<->SC trading : thread/334172

buying 18%+ aura gems! yeah, someone actually wants them! (paying more than vendor too!)
"
Alesana wrote:

If you die at level 1 with no items, it thusly turns your computer into a mac and gives you error 37.

On topic though, it's the same exact thing. We will have a default, and a hardcore ladder.
"
EpsiIon wrote:
"
Alesana wrote:

If you die at level 1 with no items, it thusly turns your computer into a mac and gives you error 37.

On topic though, it's the same exact thing. We will have a default, and a hardcore ladder.

I didn't ask, will be there hardcore and default league. I asked if you die in hardcore, will you be moved to default or the character will be completely lost.
It works the way it is, nothing has been said about changing it. Why would they change it just because Open Beta is releasing? They want people to try out hardcore and this promotes it.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

I hear the game deletes boot.ini and overloads your PSU.
It's very simple, so I will explain.

MamaLookaBooBooJay is a level 51 witch in HC. She dies.
Now MamaLookaBooBooJay is a level 51 witch in default league.
Jan 23d rolls around.
Now MamaLookaBooBooJay is a level 1 witch in default league.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,
Like an elephant in the forest.
Mamalookabooboojay died?! Reflect?
"the premier Action RPG for hardcore gamers."
-GGG

Happy hunting/fishing
She tried to kill the white man.
Let a man walk alone -
Let him commit no sin.
Let him bear few wishes,