Xbox servers are restarting in:
They should be back up in approximately .

Oro's Righteous Fire Marauder [1.2.0]

no the only useful stat is life/mana on kill, ur radius doesnt increase if u snapshot righteous fire without carrying it. spell damage only affects other spells which u maybe use
Last edited by MDGeizt on Apr 20, 2014, 5:08:58 PM
Can you snapshot using Le Heup of all in both ring slots for increased damage?
What about Hrimnor's Resolve?
What curse is better for damage Vulnerability or Elemental Weakness?
Couple numbers for the ditching Blood Dance post I made a bit ago.

499 regen with BD and no charges.
660.2 regen with BD and 4 charges
526.4 regen with some life boots (+82 in my stash)

When I were to get the fifth charge I'd imagin it'd change to 700 regen.

So while switching to life boots would lower my regen some. I would gain more RF damage and base life. Which could be better for fights where you wouldn't have charges. Also 30% movement speed instead of 20-26. On top you could get more resists to ditch Aurumvorax if it's needed or even IIR. Oh and easier to get correct link colours.
"
BradKTA wrote:

u can use any % increase damage which affects righteous fire for snapshotting, not sure if troll ;)

"
GodTheUndead wrote:

depends on enemy, as long as they got resist ele weakness will be better, for bosses i even use dual curse ele weakness/flammability/EE trigger to get them down to -9k res ;) also not sure if troll

@sam6555
on the boots topic, of course it depends on your max life. OP has legacy kaoms which are an easy +3k life so the regen gain is much higher than for your/mine 4-5k life char

if u want to consider all mechanics blooddance also increase attack speed by 6-10% which lets u gain more life on hit triggers through cyclone. a 2,x APS weapon also has those benefits+increased leap/whirling blades speed.

i have to agree the divinarius choice is pretty bad and should be updated maybe - i think its a relic from using discharge before? dont remember

"
MDGeizt wrote:
"
BradKTA wrote:

u can use any % increase damage which affects righteous fire for snapshotting, not sure if troll ;)

No. I honestly just didn't know. Why does it seem like nobody ever uses it to snapshot then? That's 30% effective increase of damage. Why does nobody use these?
Last edited by B2rad on Apr 20, 2014, 9:52:05 PM
try it, then decide if its worth your time. for Atziri or fights like that i would do it, but not all the time. snapshotting is boring and the damage increase isnt needed mostly.
u also have to carry the items for snapshotting since RF ends when u go back to town, not like summoner. this limits inventory space
Last edited by MDGeizt on Apr 20, 2014, 10:06:15 PM
"
MDGeizt wrote:

"
GodTheUndead wrote:

depends on enemy, as long as they got resist ele weakness will be better, for bosses i even use dual curse ele weakness/flammability/EE trigger to get them down to -9k res ;) also not sure if troll

Thanks for Answering but why would it be a troll? it was a genuine question.
well answer also wasnt best so ill try again. just looking @ ur profile it doesnt seem ure very new to poe. nature of resistances in this game just means a pretty high multiplicative damage increase. for example getting from 75 to 50 resist doubles ur damage, thats why i thought its so obvious.

didnt think enough about it tho, i guess as soon as u hit 0 mob resist with ele weakness/ele equilibrium vulnerability starts getting worth it, but i dont know the resist/stacked resist of high end enemies (but expect the strongest ones to have some stacked) - so we'd have to look into those values and calculate. vulnerability is a more multiplier imo? so if the resistance barrier is gone its also quite good damage increase, and benefits phys party members a little.

while playing i had the feeling that flam+ele weakness had the best damage increase at least (map bosses). i got all 3 curses equipped and tried em

https://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/893612/page/2

only resource i found on this topic for now (monster resistances)
Last edited by MDGeizt on Apr 21, 2014, 7:34:24 AM
Well I've always played builds where you could only benefit off of ele weakness or vulnerability so I never looked to deep into the mechanics

I did test out vulnerability and ele weakness but didn't notice much of a difference I'll probably have to test it on bosses with resists

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info