Why my Kiwi is so naughty ...

I love my kiwi, i really do, but i feel sometimes its a one way relationship. I feed him, take him for walks, and i dont even use a leash.

But heres the thing. Myabe he should have a leash.

I cant begin to count how many times he stands in place, or gets left behind. At first i didnt notice this, as i was originaly a bronze, than went to silver, and than onto gold. During that time, the bronze and silver are kinda *missable* on the field, but the Gold guy is so damn shiny , i notice it right away.

Such a bad bad pet for not staying with me most of the time.

Tsk Tsk.
GGG - Why you no?
This started after a particular patch, but unfortunately I don't remember which one. I'm sure someone remembers or has the patience to search past bug reports...

Anyways, yeah when you enter a zone, including town areas, the kiwis seems to stay idle for some bit of time before sprinting into action.
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 11, 2013, 3:38:01 PM
"
Anyways, yeah when you enter a zone, including town areas, the kiwis seems to stay idle for some bit of time before sprinting into action.

Well actually, what im refering to , is that it doesnt ever seem to sprint to action at times. It just simply gets left behind.

I mean , this aint gonna break the game , far from it, and i would be surprised it was even on the radar at all to be fixed any time soon, but its a peeve none the less.
GGG - Why you no?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info