inactive beta winners

ive noticed that alot of the beta winners are inactive and where only online one time, what gives?
Ikr, are they really worth the invitation?

--> http://imageshack.us/photo/my-images/89/kay77.png/ (Spieler will have gotten his random invitation in the next two minutes or so)
Clicking F5 since Sept 6th
Something should be done to re-circulate their key to speed up the process for us active and waiting :D
"
skilz2killu wrote:
ive noticed that alot of the beta winners are inactive and where only online one time, what gives?

This is mentioned a lot. The amount of people that have signed up is huge. The percentage that have posted in comparison is very small. Therefore you will see a lot of people being picked that have little activity. That being said the people that have been chosen and have no activity will still see the email from PoE and log into the game. It might seem like the key is being wasted but you know and i know, if we saw the email we would log in. Their post count might make it feel like it is a waste but when they are in the game they can give their feedback and concerns directly to the developers and will better the endgame experience.

It might seem unfair but everyone deserves a shot. Our time will come.
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W
Not sure if you missed it, but they said forum users are 10 times more likely to win a beta key.
By the looks it, most people who have joined and been on once are getting more than active people
u cant do anything about it
thats what 'random' means
"
Carbon wrote:
Not sure if you missed it, but they said forum users are 10 times more likely to win a beta key.

I think Chris may need to clarify this but I believe that applied more to people who signed up and posted prior to Aug 10th. Not to mention most posts are insignificant or pointless and therefore I don't see as adding a reason for that person to be picked over anyone else. I wouldn't worry or think about the 10x thing to much and just be patient and hopeful with the thought it mind that we may not be picked at all and will have to wait for January to play. I wish you all luck in being picked(preferably after me :)) but I wouldn't concern yourself to much about it.
-Intel Core i5 2500K
-ASUS Sabertooth P67
-MSI GeForce GTX 460 Fermi Cyclone OC 725MHZ 768MB x2
-Kingston HyperX KHX1600C9D3K2 4X2GB
-Kingston SSDNow V100 Series 64GB
-Antec Earthwatts 750W
Ye Faulty covered it pretty well, theres just alot more people who have simply registered out of interest and left it at that. To give you a rough idea theres 108k Registered users at the moment and I'd say less than 5% of that have visited the forums. So that 10X more likely will be a little less obvious.

Another thing worth noting is that they are always changing the way they give out the keys. So theres always a chance more may go out at a later stage. GGG are really good in that respect. Just gotta wait it out and check the forums!
its all about luck i guess

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info