BETA KEY x1 GIVEAWAY

Tell me why do you want to play before the open beta.
A unique and resourceful comment gets the key. /or you can give something for it, lol..
Try to covince me!
GL
I want to play with my Friend . But he got no Key . SO i cant play with him . I would be really glad about it if u give me so i could play with him and enjoy with my friend.
I want to play the game before the open beta because i want to check out the game before inviting my mates to play it with me. That way i could help them out to choose their build and so on. We are several wanting to play this but the others are in exams and i'm not ;) That's why i could be a good scout for them... Dunno if it's convincing ?
I am just bored of all the games out there and wanna try something new but oldstylish on the same way
i hate dota 2 but its all my friends want to play and i love hack/slash/loot
I would really love a try at the BETA. I¨ve had to work over xmas / NYE and this is the first weekend I have off work, with spare time etc to game. No worries if theres someone more deserving than me as i'll happily wait for open BETA, but i'd play the heck out of it this weekend if I won the key!

Thanks in advance!
Giving it away at 21:00 (GMT+1)
/There are 2 guys that deserve this key atm
I would like to play this game (reminds me of good old diablo)whit my brother who got invited, sadly there was no more beta keys to be found anywhere, thanks in advance!
1 Hour remaining.
I wanna play this game because all my friends had it and now i play diablo III very very alone...

Fucking diablo III, wanna play PoW for test it and dont be a noob and learn knoledge after the open beta.

Wanna crush my ass friends in pvp :D

PLZ! I need it mate, u can make me happy in this shitty world.. :)
Last edited by Sk1z0 on Jan 11, 2013, 2:23:26 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info