2 beta keys give away - 1 for oldest and 1 for at least 2 months old member

Thank you very much for the beta key sir inquisitorlord. will log in now hope to see you ingame :)
IGN: anyare_pre (Standard league)

IGN: buns_of_steelz (One month race)

im now officially in the game :) logged to singapore gateway to have less ping, im from Philippines by the way :) thank you again sire
IGN: anyare_pre (Standard league)

IGN: buns_of_steelz (One month race)

This is bs, look at my join date and i missed out on a key just because I wasnt watching this post
odongnipelai was the third one whom I sent the key. First tetranoir for 24 hours and then jowu for 5 hours didn't become online and missed their opportunity to become a beta member.

Good game odongnipelai, hope to see you ingame too, I sent a pm to you. Add me from there ;))

@lukem44 My dear friend if I had one more beta key, I would give it to you without thinking. In my opinion oldest registered Path of Exile members deserve playing in the first place before open beta. I had only 2 beta keys and tried to give them in this way as you can see. One is used by Tricky4u and the other odongnipelai. I think GGG must give a beta key to you and members like you immediately. You can write to Support. Good luck.

PS: Give away is out. All keys on my hand has came to an end. Besides I had only 2 :((
Last edited by InquisitorLord on Jan 12, 2013, 11:20:54 PM
"
lukem44 wrote:
This is bs, look at my join date and i missed out on a key just because I wasnt watching this post

check your pm, cheers.
Hey, im since august :P pls gimme one WOULD BE SOOOO GREAT!
August 2011 here!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info