MY CHARACTER DISAPPEAR??

i have been playing poe for the last 4 weeks and then today i found out about forum on here. and i sign up with my email and now my character is gone? my character in game name is Painified lvl 73 templar
Last bumped on Dec 26, 2017, 10:38:40 AM
You have linked this account's characters with steam, so you can't see your old steam characters. Just send an email to support@grindinggear.com with names of your steam account and a few characters in the list you want restored to this account. Use the same email address you signed up to these forums with to send the reverse-steam-link request.
Last edited by ionface on Nov 30, 2013, 3:40:01 AM
the thing is both email are the same email! shouldn't it link itself?
PainifiedX you have been replied to with a Personal Message. (PM).
Need Support? support@grindinggear.com.
hello, i have the same problem, was playing since 1 month via steam and couldnt see any of my characters here on forum, i wanted this to link items on trade forum.

a few min. ago i tryed to login via PoE game client and couldnt see any of my chars too, also i was going to login per steam again and all characters disapeared, i need help pls :)

ingame name is: Iwaru on Standard EU. if i need to link my email let me know pls thanks.
"
Iwaru33 wrote:
hello, i have the same problem, was playing since 1 month via steam and couldnt see any of my characters here on forum, i wanted this to link items on trade forum.

a few min. ago i tryed to login via PoE game client and couldnt see any of my chars too, also i was going to login per steam again and all characters disapeared, i need help pls :)

ingame name is: Iwaru on Standard EU. if i need to link my email let me know pls thanks.

Thanks guys for the fast answer and help, love you :D
Please help,

same problem here :(

in-game name Sicklesss on domination league

Pm me please, ty
"
ionface wrote:
You have linked this account's characters with steam, so you can't see your old steam characters. Just send an email to support@grindinggear.com with names of your steam account and a few characters in the list you want restored to this account. Use the same email address you signed up to these forums with to send the reverse-steam-link request.

I have the same problem i linked my account that i played with on beta on this website earlier this afternoon. Now i can't see any character on my account when i log in at the moment. I sent a email at support@grindinggear.com with some info and still haven't received any answer.

I am ArchonWaves ingame lvl 77 Witch
I also have a Ranger lvl 54 named MysticNylea
A marauder low level and a lvl 77 Witch ( beta ) that i should probably remove XD

Let me know about this thanks =)
They have a backlog. They'll get to your email requests when they can.
I just had the same problem. Linked my accounts and relogged the game. Characters gone...

I just closed everything down. Went to Steam itself. Logged out. Logged back in. Reloaded PoE and everything was back.

TRY IT!

Hope it helps
Last edited by Lewis_Reilly on Feb 19, 2014, 9:10:30 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info