Is Chris Wilson traveling to the usa?

I heard in some interview that he will be in the usa 1 week before open beta in order to exposure the game in web pages like IGN, gamespot and such. Is that true or am i just to high?
It's true, though that doesn't mean you aren't high.
Can't wait for this game to become extremely popular.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 11, 2013, 10:46:27 AM
"
Can't wait for this game to become extremely popular.

Me either! I have been promoting this game to every friend I have. They have gotten involved and now they are telling other friends. So Awesome! :)
Yes. Chris flies into California tomorrow (Saturday, Jan 12) morning local time. He'll stay for a few days meeting with a lot of journalists and showing off the latest alpha build of 0.10.0.

Expect a lot of different articles and previews to start coming out in the lead up to Open Beta.
Forum Sheriff
"
tpapp157 wrote:
Yes. Chris flies into California tomorrow (Saturday, Jan 12) morning local time. He'll stay for a few days meeting with a lot of journalists and showing off the latest alpha build of 0.10.0.

Expect a lot of different articles and previews to start coming out in the lead up to Open Beta.

Cool stuff.
GGG - Why you no?
He's being shipped off with the horses... He will show them the glory of pants...
Sweeping Maid
Last edited by nzrock on Jan 11, 2013, 12:50:36 PM
"
nzrock wrote:
He's being shipped off with the horses... He will show them the glory of pants...

Dude, we aren't supposed to tell anyone about the horses yet, the nda was very specific about the horses >.>
But are you going to be able to fish while on horseback?
Ha Ha! And we shall greet him with gold and wine!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info