Gpu issue

for some reason Path wont let me change from my crappy integrated graphics to my 660 any ideas?
http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/63564

There are some suggestions in that thread regarding the Nvidia 600 series cards.

Seems like the last person to post finally found a solution.
Had the exact same issue with a GTX 660m.

I did try to change it via the Nvidia Panel (like the last person on the thread mentioned above), but it won't work, for some reason.
(Btw, Nvidia Panel actually recognizes PoE as Phantasy Star Online 2 on my computer, which is slightly odd)

My way to fix it, which is less practical because you have to do it everytime you launch the game is to :

right click on PoE shortcut > run with graphics processor > Nvidia high-performance GPU

Now I can enjoy my 50 FPS in high quality settings.

Hope that helped.

Last edited by Bobbyblind on Jan 11, 2013, 11:57:33 AM
Not sure exactly what problem you are having.If the game is switching to an integrated card,make sure your monitor is plugged into your nvidia card,go into your device manager and turn your integrated card off.
"
Not sure exactly what problem you are having.If the game is switching to an integrated card,make sure your monitor is plugged into your nvidia card,go into your device manager and turn your integrated card off.

What is this nonsesnse?s

They are talking about laptop with dual graphics.
Nothing to see here.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info