Guys, I'm on a rampage

And i am fucking enraged.
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.
"
Crackmonster wrote:
And i am fucking enraged.

*grabs your shoulders firmly, and points you at mass media*
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Crackmonster's secret?

He's always angry.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
For one, I want to know what part of the world Crackmonster resides. Its not that I'm a coward, its just I want to send him over the edge from a safe distance.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
"
Velocireptile wrote:
Needs moar Hulk.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
RAAWWRWRWRWAAWWRW!!
I am the light of the morning and the shadow on the wall, I am nothing and I am all.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info