Questions about gear and builds.

I've yet to hit the higher lvls, so im not sure how my builds will hold up im the higher lvl of play.

I was thinking of using the "stun" as a main focus, but i'm not sure about the way I should go about such a thing as far as gear goes, (minus maces).

Should I go tanky with a shield and skip out on some of the nice dmg increases, or go with the two handed maces rout with nice dmg with less health armor and such.

Is it even worth focusing on the health and armor increases if you don't plan on using the shield?
That's where im at a crossroads, cause why pass up dmg in the talent grid when you're not even gonna use the shield.

I need some much needed insight by someone who knows how this all works... fairly new with games such as this. :|
Too tired to explain shit, but if you want an all round tanky and high dps marauder, follow this one, you might wanna grab a could of Armour passives at the start but you can respect them later, use 2h phys maces, use Enduring cry, with that youll get 6 endurance charges in 1-2 castings, each charge 5% dmg reduction so no need for armour, also with one of the charge passives it grants you 0.2% hp regen per second per charge, so youll have awesome hp regen and high dmg reduction, get Iron reflexes and use the Grace aura and thatll make your reduction even higher, i did this build on a marauder to 78. ive only died 4-5 times. may vary for you being new but its deffinatly a very powerful and tanky build.

Build
HugeMfka - 84 Righteous Fire Duelist - 44/346 MF 6.9k Life
DemCritsOP - 84 Reave Shadow - 71k Reave / 35k Vaal Reave

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info