Cutthroat League?

When OB starts, is there going to be a permanent cut throat league?

Sorry if this is an obvious question, I just didn't see an answer for it.
Damn it. I just found a thread about it. No one seems to know yet I guess.

I for one would probably play exclusively on the cut throat league.

I very much want to play something that reminds me of the good ole days of UO.
I think Chris said it doesn't work atm as intended. So will be something similar in the future. So stay around and listen. An i'm sure they have said, they don't have enough staff atm to monitor the cutthroat leagues etc.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 11, 2013, 9:34:58 AM
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:

Couldn't have said it better, I'm really looking forward to it. I might play other leagues sometimes, but cut-throat will definitely be my primary league.
Last edited by AzraelX on Jan 11, 2013, 7:38:30 PM
"
Farystar wrote:
So stay around and listen.

ahhhhahah, I see what you did there.....least I hope so or this is sorta awkward XP
I used to play Diablo 3, then I realized it doesn't have a Shabby Jerkin.
i have heard they are planing to have more 1 houre and 3 houre cutthroat events. so should be fun.

The events are nice cuz GGG dose not have to worry about balance to much we can just jump in and rock out ;0

i hope they solve the problems they have with making it premenat. I won't be suprised if this takes a long time to hash out however. I come from a game called EvE online and i have litterly sat in a system for days on end in what we call a "hell camp" a 100 % lock down of a enemey system traping thare players whare they logged off. If they log onto the game they die instantly. In EvE it works cuz it's a rare thing to happen ususaly only during massive invations over territory however in POE the problem needs to be solved before they can make it a legit play mode. People will get to pissed off if they go out side and 4 players with 8 totems casting frost wall instatly force them off the door into 4 players with alpha set ups to insta gib them, just won't work ATM.
Just a sec let me grab a beer...@#*@ Ok how did I die this time

Learn the rules, it's the only way to exploit them.
Those problems don't exist here because you can create your own instances.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
Damn it. I just found a thread about it. No one seems to know yet I guess.

Yes sir.
"
PhreEkGarden wrote:
When OB starts, is there going to be a permanent cut throat league?

Sorry if this is an obvious question, I just didn't see an answer for it.

Still waiting on this!
The rest of the 'end-game' content will be available along with a heap of new stuff when the game launches in a few months time. From what I've seen it's going to be awesome. - Michael_GGG
Wonder if they will make a cutthroat league that is not AltF4Core.
Fighting the war against the AltF4Core! Hardcore is for whimps.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info