A few questions from a noob

Hi community, im glad i finally made it here and got totally addicted to POE since i started playing 2 days ago! Great game!

Though a few questions, maybe somebody can answer them.

- What is the difference of now and Open Beta? (except for more players)
- Will there be Act 4?
- When will Act 3 be released?
- If i purchase something now, will this be resetted (will i get my money back)?
- What key to perma show dropped items on floor?

Thanks
"
Vendy wrote:
Hi community, im glad i finally made it here and got totally addicted to POE since i started playing 2 days ago! Great game!

- Will there be Act 4?
- If i purchase something now, will this be resetted (will i get my money back)?

Thanks

I'm fairly new too, but I'll do my best to answer and others can correct mistakes:

- Open beta will include a new act (act 3) and will start fresh (a character wipe) and the game will become available for download free

- I'm guessing it's in the plans since they are close to (or are finished) act 3

- Purchased upgrades (like stash space / character space) stays with the account

- Default is the Z key to always show items on ground (my preferred method)

Cheers,

-Jorlen
Thank you Jorlen!
Act IV is still in concept stage and will be added in Final release of the game client, maybe there will be act V also.

1] Check this guide for crafting, because it is a main part of this game created by our nice hardcore player

=> @Invalesco http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/54003

2] There will be one more charcater, which is yet unknown at this stage and it is located in the middle of a skill tree.

3] Eveyrthing you paid for so far stays with you including all the microtransactions you did or you will do.

4] After 23rd there will be complete wipe of database and after this Final wipe, everything you will do and find ingame will stay with you forever.

5] There will also be some secret level, yet unknown when or where, could be more of them. Nobody knows yet, but they will or will be added.

Notice:

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

F1 for checking your ping and latency status !

F8 Bug report and screenshot !

How to report Bug etc. =>http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18346

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 11, 2013, 9:54:13 AM
"
Farystar wrote:
Act IV is still in concept stage and will be added in Final release of the game client, maybe there will be act V also.

1] Check this guide for crafting, because it is a main part of this game created by our nice hardcore player

2] There will be one more charcater, which is yet unknown at this stage and it is located in the middle of a skill tree.

3] Eveyrthing you paid for so far stays with you including all the microtransactions you did or you will do.

4] After 23rd there will be complete wipe of database and after this Final wipe, everything you will do and find ingame will stay with you forever.

5] There will also be some secret level, yet unknown when or where, could be more of them. Nobody knows yet, but they will or will be added.

Sources please.
Closed beta member since: March 19, 2012
i heard there will be a final wipe after open beta.
all items/gems etc will be delete, ur char going back to level 1 so u can save/reserve the name of the char.
all microtransaction will be still there, cuz u paid 4 it

thats what ive heard
"
Vendy wrote:

- Will there be Act 4?

Thanks

When open beta comes there will be a character wipe and all people will start fresh at lvl one.

yes there will be an act 4 at a later time.

Act 3 will be released when open beta starts.

Any microtransactions like extra stash space or character slots that you purchase now, will stay.

Z key to toggle loot.

"

The center spot is where all characters used to start in the begining. As far as i've heard there are no plans to add another character.
Lost to Apathy
"
f3rret wrote:
"
Farystar wrote:

F1 for checking your ping and latency status !

F8 Bug report and screenshot !

How to report Bug etc. =>http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/18346

Sources please.

Sure here you will find most Info, between Chris and our famous Kripparian 4 hour Q&A. <3

=> http://www.twitch.tv/nl_kripp/b/348106620

Enjoy :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Last edited by Farystar on Jan 11, 2013, 10:03:01 AM
"
LuLoc wrote:
i heard there will be a final wipe *AT* open beta. ..

fixed your post.

no more wipes once Open Beta starts.
There has to be a low point where some people stop complaining because it's just not worth it, and I have yet to see it. - Squeakypaw, 2013

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info