Introduction+ Question about microtransaction points

Introduction
Hello everyone, I'm JnskMaster aka Jnx and I'm an old D1-D2 and Torchlight fan as well as long time player. (I was also very exited for D3 but even though I played the game for 5 months I never really liked it for more then for a 1 time playthrough game). This however seems a lot more Diablo 2-esc and it looks really good. I've been wanting to play this game ever since I listened to the developer interview in the Diablo: IncGamers Podcast back in 2011. Sadly I never got in to the beta by chance. So now before PoE goes to in to fully open free to play beta I decided to help with the kickstarting.

You don't have to read that introduction because I've already started playing and I originally posted this in the beta invite forums, which totally ate my topic in a matter of secounds cause of "Gief beta keyz" people, so I write this again here anyways.

But wow this game is good, it's like nostalgia for D2 players, everything I thought of while dreaming of Diablo 3, this is really my dream game. Also I played a lot of Median 2008/XL (A mod for D2) which has many similarities (like the crafting system and so on).

The Question:
I bought the 25$ pack which gives you 3 Beta keys and I wanted to share with my brother as well as a friend. Now my question is can I share one or two stash/character slots to them? If it's possible to somehow transfer or gift it I would be so pleased cause I don't know if I'm going to need 500 points. But I for sure know that they at least want one more character slot and some stash tabs.

I'll be happy to see you in game!
/JnskMaster
I would say contact support with your question about this. PM right below your total amount of points near the log out in the top left hand of the screen.

I am tempted to say they are non transferable but i just read the notes and didn't see it on there and i thought it used to be.

GGG's customer service is completely in a league of it's own. They aim to please the customer as far as i have seen in all the comments. If only you knew how extremely high praise that is coming from me.
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

"
peachii wrote:
I would say contact support with your question about this. PM right below your total amount of points near the log out in the top left hand of the screen.

I am tempted to say they are non transferable but i just read the notes and didn't see it on there and i thought it used to be.

GGG's customer service is completely in a league of it's own. They aim to please the customer as far as i have seen in all the comments. If only you knew how extremely high praise that is coming from me.

This, I tried contacting them about upgrading to Silver without the physical items that comes with it cause I only have enough for the supporter pack and not the shipping. Instead of saying just yes, they offered to give me 200 more points instead of the physical goodies, I wasn't expecting that, I was really impressed. I'll upgrade as soon as I can.

Also, I read somewhere that the creator of the MedianXL mod works for GGG as well.
Yeah I've noticed that the developers seem to have a pretty good relationship with the community. Like in the forums, taking suggestions, bug fixes and helping youtubers with showing different items etc.

I'm really thrilled about this, just really need some time to play the game though. So much study/job to do atm :/

"
Also, I read somewhere that the creator of the MedianXL mod works for GGG as well.

That is just awesome! Laz the main developer and creator of Median really had a good bond with the community to. Oh that mod was so good!
"
JnskMaster wrote:
I'm really thrilled about this, just really need some time to play the game though. So much study/job to do atm :/

I know how you feel bro, college is just eating away my freedom and spare time.

"
JnskMaster wrote:
That is just awesome! Laz the main developer and creator of Median really had a good bond with the community to. Oh that mod was so good!

I found the interview, just in case you want to read.
Path of Exile item creator Laz discusses his work, his Diablo Median XL mod and Diablo 3
Microtransaction points are nontransferable. That said, contact Support and they may be able to arrange something with you.
Forum Sheriff
"
I found the interview, just in case you want to read.
Path of Exile item creator Laz discusses his work, his Diablo Median XL mod and Diablo 3

Thanks, well actually the second you told me I googled "Median Laz PoE" and found the article! Interesting reading but Laz is also an interesting person by himself, I remember being a huge fan of his work but also almost being afraid/having respect for him on the forums. It's funny how people that doesn't know who is respond to the article! :P He is kinda sarcastic

"
tpapp157 wrote:
Microtransaction points are nontransferable. That said, contact Support and they may be able to arrange something with you.

Yeah, that was my guess to. I'm gonna give it a chance but it's not the most important thing in the world either. Thanks though!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info