[Build] Marauder Of Eternal Flame

I have been looking to make a 2h melee character ever since I set my eyes on PoE and now that I am in the beta this is one of the builds I want to perfect. I have seen a decent number Infernal Blow builds, but most of them are out of date or never really completed, so here I am to give it a go! One thing to note is while I have read/watched a lot about PoE I am still very in-experienced with the actual game, which is the main reason I am posting this here. I want to pound the fire red iron of this build and alter it until it becomes viable, or at least semi-viable. Any advice or criticism is appreciated and thank you for your time.

Marauder of Eternal Flame

Skills
Combat:
-Infernal Blow (Chance to Ignite, Ele Proliferation, Life Leech, Increased AoE)
-Heavy Strike (Life Leech, Faster Attacks, Melee Physical Damage, Critical Strikes)
-Molten Shell (Reduced Mana, Life Leech, Fire Pen., Iron Will)

Debuff:
-Flammability (Increased AoE)

Auras:
-Anger (Reduced Mana)
-Grace (Reduced Mana)

Mobility:
-Leap Slam (Reduced Mana)

Weapon:
Two-handed Axe, Mace, Sword

Issues:
Don’t have enough Int for Flammability or Anger
Better to start as Mara or Templar?
Does it have enough armor/resist nodes?
The final build is at a later level than I would really like, but I am having difficulty choosing nodes that I could shave off without compromising the build. Also starting as a marauder I wont get the Area increase nodes near the templar start until roughly level 65, although I am not sure how important increased AoE is for infernal blow/Molten Shell.

How it Works:
Generally this build is all about spreading multiple sources of fire damage. Be it from Infernal Blows explosion, Ignites that are spread with elemental proliferation, or the explosion of Molten Shell, there is going to be fire, and a lot of it.

Passive Skill Tree: Level ~35

Passive Skill Tree: Level ~72

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info