giving up. forum opt-out.

thousands of posts since the start of Open Beta. most made to provide feedback.
from "QQ posts" to detailed "walls of text".
made, because I care about this game.
wouldn't have stayed so long if I didn't.
wouldn't have bothered to post all of this in the forum, if I didn't.

didn't do it for attention or "internet glory/hate". believe or not? your call.

the readers of my posts can agree or disagree. they can flame me, or provide intelligent counter-arguments. they can love my posts, or utterly despise them and me.
but I didn't do it for them.

I did it for the dev team.
unfortunately, the dev team made it perfectly clear numerous times in the past almost-a-year, they don't give a sick rat's ass about my feedback.

therefore, I decided to stop posting it.
it's no use any more. no point.

not sure if I'll go full opt-out. will probably still be reading, occasionally.
maybe I'll still post from time to time, in gameplay help or technical support.

have fun guys, good hunting, and see you in-game.
Alva: I'm sweating like a hog in heat
Shadow: That was fun
Last edited by johnKeys on Nov 29, 2013, 3:37:04 PM
Your posts always seemed intelligent and i enjoyed reading them. I thought you were sincerely trying to help the community, for example with the new stores you opened. Your philosophy with giving advice needs to be like mine: I give the advice and then hope they read or listen to it. If they choose not to act on the advice and the end result is negative for them, then I feel no guilt or remorse because I warned them. If I was wrong with the advice and they bring it to me, I'll admit i was wrong. I have no problem with that, I'm human and I make mistakes like we all do.

I don't think you should stop posting though. Some people are given the gift of insight and an ability to express themselves intelligently. If your heart tells you to say something, say it. If people choose not to listen, there's nothing you can do. At least your conscious will be clear because you warned them.
Arguing on the Internet: What's the point when you can't punch them in the face when they really piss you off?
Last edited by fazlez1 on Nov 29, 2013, 7:19:18 PM
"
johnKeys wrote:
thousands of posts since the start of Open Beta. most made to provide feedback.
from "QQ posts" to detailed "walls of text".
made, because I care about this game.
wouldn't have stayed so long if I didn't.
wouldn't have bothered to post all of this in the forum, if I didn't.

didn't do it for attention or "internet glory/hate". believe or not? your call.

[...]

Honestly, I don't buy it.

You could as well leave without making a general QQ.
Nonetheless, farewell and see you in-game.
Last edited by Nightmare90 on Nov 29, 2013, 7:03:39 PM
Join the General and start trolling. The devs wont do anything about it anyways. :)

And yes, sad to see you leave. We agreed alot in the feedback sections. When i actually was posting there. :)
When a banker jumps out of a window, jump after him, that's where the money is.
Last edited by Xpire on Nov 29, 2013, 5:16:06 PM
I gave long ago trying to help the game get better and came to Off-Topic. I have never been happier.

Stick around and have some fun. And occasionally go back to general and stir it up.
General discussion is a waste zone that makes Fukushima and Chernobyl look like nice places to visit.

Hang around off topic if you like discussing almost anything other than game mechanics.

What is your take on recycled waste products?
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Definitely too... do not take it personal... they don't give a rats ass about what anybody has to say.
We can easily forgive a child who is afraid of the dark; the real tragedy of life is when men are afraid of the light.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info