PoE might of broken my PC from the crashing :(

Last few days my pc has been crashing when playing poe. Sometimes it reboots sometimes I have to hold the power button down b4 I can reboot it but now my pc wont turn back on at all. When I press the power button the fan spins for 1 second. Sometimes 3. A couple times maybe 20. Then it just stops dead again. Anyone have any ideas?
It is not my video card because it put in my old 8800 in and the same thing happened. Worked mere seconds then died again. Can anyone think of anything that might be causing this? Guess I will take it to a repair place tomorrow :(
Ohh please dear god i see you have internet try finding a solution online, through pc forums theyr usually great help and pretty fast.

You might save yourself some good dollars
"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
it can be almost any part cpu/mainboard/psu so hard to tell
I think it's motherboard. Can you try your CPU on another MB?

Already was same problem - shutdowns in games or "hard" programs like video editors. CPU is still ok, but MB is dead

PS my English is very bad? :(
Really hard to say without seeing the computer.

But one thing you can check fairly quickly is the physical condition of the motherboard's capacitors.

If one or more of the capacitors look bad, the motherboard is likely toast.
It's very possible that you're overheating. When a CPU overheats it stops the computer b3efore there can be any permanent damage to the CPU.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info