Now a gold supporter ;)

"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Welcome to gold!!!

Dammit - i want gold just cause SL4Y3R has a gold kiwi and i dont :(

lol.

I see the gold fever finally got to you.
Good job everyone, let's go out for beers.
Congrats to all new gold supporters! I personally went Gold after having played for four or five days, haven't regretted it ever since ;-)
A sword he brought, his foes to maim and rend,
from places dark behind forbidden doors,
But night by night he woke with frighten'd roars
from darkest dreams, too strange to comprehend.
(Anonymous)
Last edited by Thyrandor on Jan 11, 2013, 5:22:49 AM
Bronze is the max I can afford unfortunately but no doubt I'll spend a fortune on the game over time :P
Great, there was a hoard of Bronze supporters upgrading to Silver that made me decide to go Silver as well (will be upgrading real soon). Now Gold supporters everywhere.

Good job supporting the game :)
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 11, 2013, 8:50:28 AM
Yes and Gold Kiwi is so hoot <3, welcome to the Elitist club.

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3
Thanks you guys

gold kiwi is sooooo cute ;)
Welcome to the club! I just joined Gold yesterday as well :-) Awesome game and community.
"
pneuma wrote:
"
JoannaDark wrote:
"
SL4Y3R wrote:
Welcome to gold!!!

Dammit - i want gold just cause SL4Y3R has a gold kiwi and i dont :(

lol.

I see the gold fever finally got to you.
Good job everyone, let's go out for beers.

Ya - as i said in other thread, GGG just got such a precious little gem here, how can i not support it with as much as possible. My in game clocked hours over the last couple months have been *rediculous - to say the least.

I would completely go higher if i could, but unfortunately , i cant aford to make the deadline, and besides, theres always the cash shop to spend money into later, and support GGG further.

I think it doesnt really matter what title we all have really, what matters is WE ALL supprted GGG :D

And I will continue to do so in some fashion or another for along time to come.

Cheers.

GGG - Why you no?
Today I was faced with the option of either saving up a bit more for Gold or buying a Solid State Drive to optimize my load times.

I chose the latter.

The gold kiwi is pretty baller though! I'm sure I'll regret this in the future.
Last edited by FILM on Jan 11, 2013, 3:54:43 PM
Gold it is. Good thing Sparkles now has these pouches to help me carry all that extra GGGold :)
Last edited by Thalandor on Jan 13, 2013, 12:27:25 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info