RoS lasted a week

Guys guys

D3 and PoE seem to be completely different games despite being a part of the same genre.

I think arguing for or against one is pointless.

Oh wait, everyone here is trolling.

"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
like your really gonna get a non biased opinion on the poe website. of course it failed. even if id did do good
Pfft, the PoE vs D3 thing is nothing, its playful banter.

A guy at work knew I played games, he asked me if I played LoL and I said that I tried if for a while and couldn't get into it, but I'm right into DotA2.

That was his que to talk shit for about 30 minutes, then to make some stupid "i cant believe you play DOTA, its so shit, only shit people play it because they cant play LOL" remark every time we saw each other.

We did not become friends, it was that awkward situation where he thought it was banter between two friends, and I just thought he was a retard for acting the way he does on the Internet, in real life.

He was also a minion and I was a manager, when there was a national project I sent him to outback Australia for 3 weeks, it was supposed to be 6 but he cracked and asked to come home.

*It had no impact on his job, but I enjoyed knowing that he cant play LoL for that whole time :D
You can be the ripest, juiciest peach in the world,
and there’s still going to be somebody who hates peaches.
It always amuse me how people whine... uh... compare... about Diablo 3 vs Path of Exile. It's like those two are the only ARPGs in existence, and everyone absolutely has to play one of them. Play neither? Not an option. Play both? Not an option. It's ridiculous, and never gets old. I laugh every time, before going back to Van Helsing, Marvel Heroes, Torchlight 2 or whatever I fancy.

And how the hell can RoS last a week, when it's not even out yet? Not that I had any idea what the heck you meant by RoS before clicking the link, and even then I had to check the description. Way to go, PoE forumite. Way to go. :p
"And that's how you die properly, sailor boy."
(The Witch)
Reaper of Souls will last as long as I want it to. That it "lasted a week" for someone else is utterly and completely meaningless.
http://steamcommunity.com/id/sir-ninja
Yea RoS isn't looking good at all. People are getting spoon fed too much :(.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info