RoS lasted a week

Well, so much for targeted drops, content accessible to everyone from the start, oversimplified systems, no economy and raining overpowered legendaries. Oh wait, it's everything whiners were asking for whole last month for this game.

Well, no, ty. Don't need that shit in PoE. This game in it's current direction and continuos improvements will be played for years. RoS? If the whole concept will stay the same (which it apparently will) a released RoS will last maybe a month. Then 90% of the population will leave. Just like with D3 classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2CQWdvaZJI
IGN: Iworkeout
Last edited by cutt on Nov 29, 2013, 8:18:22 AM
It lasted a week at the start of the closed beta with all it quirks and non-balanced stuff for a guy, that plays 10-12 hours per day.
Lolwhat.
If anything, PoE in its current implementation lasted 80-100 hours for me, so much for longevity, heh.
Last edited by Shezo on Nov 29, 2013, 8:24:20 AM
"
cutt wrote:
Well, so much for targeted drops, content accessible to everyone from the start, oversimplified systems, no economy and raining overpowered legendaries. Oh wait, it's everything whiners were asking for whole last month for this game.

Well, no, ty. Don't need that shit in PoE. This game in it's current direction and continuos improvements will be played for years. RoS? If the whole concept will stay the same (which it apparently will) a released RoS will last maybe a month. Then 90% of the population will leave. Just like with D3 classic.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=m2CQWdvaZJI

They don't care if people leave after a month, as long as they buy the expansion first.
You just forget that it has no desync, a better targetting system (you can actually allmost feel the hits you give and take) a zillion times better graphics etc...POE is free I give it that and is fun until you become pretty much immune to everything becuz of items.
With the removal of sanctioned RMT, why would Blizzard want to make a game that will stand up against time? They will get your 30 dollars for the expansion, you will play for 2 weeks and quit. They will be laughing all the way to the bank, much like during initial release.
"
bowmore17 wrote:
You just forget that it has no desync, a better targetting system (you can actually allmost feel the hits you give and take) a zillion times better graphics etc...POE is free I give it that and is fun until you become pretty much immune to everything becuz of items.

Wow. I don't care about anything you care about in an arpg. And that last criticism is a laugh considering the endless rain of overpowered legendaries hitting the ground in the RoS beta streams I watched.
"
bowmore17 wrote:

That's why PoE is about rolling new characters and builds. Something which is void in D3.

And targeting sux in D3 since you can't evade hits. If a monster swings his axe you can't run away from it. You will take the damage anyway. That's why there is almost no rubber-banding (desync).
"
Shezo wrote:
It lasted a week at the start of the closed beta with all it quirks and non-balanced stuff for a guy, that plays 10-12 hours per day.
Lolwhat.
If anything, PoE in its current implementation lasted 80-100 hours for me, so much for longevity, heh.

And still here. Sure. 80 hours.
"
cutt wrote:
"
Shezo wrote:
Lolwhat.

No shit, Sherlock.
10 hours in CB
around 20 hours in OB
80 hours in release.
When i joined is completely irrelevant.
"
Shezo wrote:
"
cutt wrote:
"
Shezo wrote:
Lolwhat.

No shit, Sherlock.
10 hours in CB
around 20 hours in OB
80 hours in release.
When i joined is completely irrelevant.

Good for you, what are you arguing about, exactly? You don't like the game than why are you still on the forums, replying? If you couldn't stand the game in CB and played just for 10 hours it was obvious that this game is not for your kind. Wasn't it?
Last edited by cutt on Nov 29, 2013, 8:56:25 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info