Bug: Poison Arrow Skill not working with Concentrated Effect Support Gem

The patch notes state that Poison Arrow's Cloud will work with Area of Effect Modifiers (Damage and Area Covered). Concentrated Effect is not affecting Poison Arrow's damage at all. The AOE still shrinks, but the damage remains the same.
Last edited by PBandJams on Nov 29, 2013, 5:59:48 AM
This thread has been automatically archived. Replies are disabled.
Hi, I can confirm that the poison cloud damage is indeed being affected by the Concentrated Effect support gem.
support@grindinggear.com
Hey, nether Concentrated Effect nor Blast Radius (Passiv) increase the Damage from the Poison Arrow Cloud.
(Or just a wrong tooltip?)

"
PatchNotes wrote:
Modifiers based on how the damage is dealt will apply as appropriate - for example, increased area damage and increased projectile damage will both apply to the poison clouds from Poison Arrow, as it fills an area and is an effect of a projectile.

I hoped it would be corrected with the 1.02b patch, but because it wasn't i report the bug again

Edit:

"
Roman_GGG wrote:
Hi, I can confirm that the poison cloud damage is indeed being affected by the Concentrated Effect support gem.

thats right, but the more multiplier doesn't work, only the reduced area
Last edited by SkoDo_ on Dec 3, 2013, 12:31:53 PM
The damage is correctly affected. This will not be displayed on the tooltip.
Why not? It should!
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
So many things should be displayed in tooltips... like the changes to aura power with aura effect nodes... :/
"
moozooh wrote:
Why not?
Because the base skill isn't flagged as area damage - if it were, concentrated effect's damage multiplier would also increase the arrow damage.
The area flag is added for calculation when doing the flag, and thus sin't in the base stats of the skill which you can see.
If the game does this calculation correctly at least somewhere, the result should also end up on the tooltip, one way or another. Pointless to have a tooltip that supplies factually wrong information not only on mechanically complex skill interactions (GMP'd Freezing Pulse, Spork totems, etc.), but also on completely flat numbers.
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
up this one, bug is still present ( damage is affected by conc effect but tooltip is wrong )
IGN TylordRampage
Last edited by Malone on Jan 28, 2015, 11:39:24 AM
"
Malone wrote:
up this one, bug is still present ( damage is affected by conc effect but tooltip is wrong )

was not a bug then and is still not a bug now, gratz on the 100% pointless necro of a year+ old thread
Ancestral Bond. It's a thing that does stuff. -Vipermagi

He who controls the pants controls the galaxy. - Rick & Morty S3E1

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info