Survivor's Supplies Back Attachment ....

Yeah that kind of sucks. I use a BoR too.
Current IGN: TheBearerOfLight
Gizoogle Chris: "Da State of Exile muthafuckas axed mah crazy ass ta post a reminder dat they podcast is dis weekend, as usual. It aint nuthin but tha nick nack patty wack, I still gots tha bigger sack."
I don't use BoR myself but I do really hope that they let these back attachments work with it, there's really no reason for it to not work that way.
Glad to see lots of support for this!
it attaches to your backpiece - this is like the one instance it would not work out
what do you suggest? it be attached to the neck is the only other option I see.

you can probably ask for a refund, but just use it on another character?
http://poestatistics.com/users/seibar/
i wish ppl like this wouldnt support the game tbh

makes perfect sense you are not use armor so u cant use the mtx back packs

just like how u cant use weapon effects on bare hand when usen face breakers.
got to be good looking because im so hard too see.
Last edited by koez on Nov 30, 2013, 7:28:43 AM
Idd annoying shit, portals dont work in maps , cant put a shield on my back , gonna ask for refund cba with this shiet
"
Endalay wrote:
Idd annoying shit, portals dont work in maps , cant put a shield on my back , gonna ask for refund cba with this shiet

The pack shouldn't have been released yet since portals dont work with maps. The BoR thing is kinda expected but still sucks.
ign: Vixien
You're not making the portal thats why it doesn't and shouldn't work with maps. The map generator creates its own unique portal.
GGG, the ADA of gaming....huuuur i gotz mai skilz.
IGN: MullaXul
I have a Bor build and i'm looking for the backs too i hope for a fix :D
Hi

CliveHowlitzer
"
Eventually given their emphasis on selling cosmetic vanity items, they should probably just have a vanity inventory instead of attaching things to items.

This idea would solve the current BOR issues and any others in the future. A super simple example of this is in Terraria players have armour/clothing(vanity items)/and dye screen. I would love to see dyes eventually added to POE but that might be to complicated, yet it would be a fun recipe to create from the local plant life and things around wraeclast.

cheers
Conan: Crush your enemies. See them driven before you. Hear the lamentations of their women.
Never dance with the Devil because a dance with the Devil could last you forever...
-I thought what I'd do was,I'd Pretend I was one of those deaf mutes-
Nullus Anxietas:)

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info