Survivor's Supplies Back Attachment ....

I use Bringer of Rain in my main build, and because of this, I can't use the Survivor's Supplies Back Attachment, since I have no chest equipped.

The Pack did not specify you needed a chest equipped in order to have this feature be useable. And realistically speaking, why should it?

At the end of the day, i'm more than happy to support GGG for their hard work and dedication to the game. But alongside that support, I also purchased this pack specifically for the Back Attachment.

In this thread there are many good points being made by fellow players and contributors. Please feel free to read them.

Update - This thread has been passed on to the relevant team.
Last edited by Filliben on Dec 3, 2013, 4:55:52 AM
I believe you can equip a chest piece if you equip the chest piece before the BoR. After equipping the BoR, the chest piece will become red and none of the stats or gems will affect your character but the attachment might still show. Give it a try.

If not then I'm sure something can be done about it.
Equipping the chest does indeed work, but the effect of the Back Attachment does not work when the chest becomes red. Silly really.
Last edited by Filliben on Nov 29, 2013, 4:57:56 AM
Its not silly, its like the hat effects for helmets. Just use a char that doesnt use bringer of rain.
Except there arn't any items that require you to use no helmet, so they're useable for every build for every character. Being in a supporter pack, you'd at least expect the items to be usable in all circumstances.
Last edited by Filliben on Nov 29, 2013, 5:14:46 AM
You can ask gg for a refund or for the effect to be converted into points.
IGN: Smegacore
I hope they make this available for BoR. I do so like them back parts.
I stream and create content on YT: https://www.youtube.com/c/IndieSenshi

"Bullshit, you get the game for free." - Qarl 2014
"The 5x Diamond Supporter"
"
You can ask gg for a refund or for the effect to be converted into points.

I'm perfectly happy to support GGG and their game, hence why I bought the pack. With that in mind, I really wouldn't like to ask for a refund. I'm just very disappointed it wasn't specified that you need a chest equipped that is useable at all times. As i've said in the thread, being in a supported pack, this should really be useable for all builds and all classes alike, not allowing Bringer of Rain users to use it is not cool.
Eventually given their emphasis on selling cosmetic vanity items, they should probably just have a vanity inventory instead of attaching things to items.
"Danger is like jello, there's always room for more."
http://www.twitch.tv/vejita00
just found about this ... the hard way >.< i hope they gonna fix this in some way.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info