storm call, cast on crit

storm call does not work with cast on crit, firestorm works, lightning warp works... storm call does not? is this intended?
Hi, there is a fix being worked on this as I'm typing. Thanks for reporting :)
support@grindinggear.com
As i have stated in my own report (which got moved to gameplay help instead of here for some reason) How the **** have you not tested this with CoC????
"
Roman_GGG wrote:
Hi, there is a fix being worked on this as I'm typing. Thanks for reporting :)

Any idea when this is going to be fixed? I just spent every last cent of my currency on gearing out my witch for a cast on crit / cast when stunned storm call build, and can't do a single thing because storm call works with neither trigger gem.
IGN - ProtoSori

www.twitch.tv/ProtoSori
I hope this is one of their first priorities.
"
Shogen wrote:

Same, im using Spark in place of Storm Call for the time being, don't like it though.
IGN - ProtoSori

www.twitch.tv/ProtoSori
"
"
Shogen wrote:

Same, im using Spark in place of Storm Call for the time being, don't like it though.

I switched to firestorm, and it sucks. Firestorm is not a good cast on crit spell
"
Completed 1 ChallengeReal_Wolf wrote:
"
"
Shogen wrote:

I switched to firestorm, and it sucks. Firestorm is not a good cast on crit spell

Yah im not doing damage at all in full groups. Having another issue, bit unrelated to the topic but i have life leech linked in with the COC setup, and im not getting any life leech back from the sparks. Yes I have ghost reaver and vaal pact.
IGN - ProtoSori

www.twitch.tv/ProtoSori
when is the fix? my new build is based around this.
"
Killia wrote:
when is the fix? my new build is based around this.

Can't put a time-line on a fix. That's not really how it works. Hopefully they have this as high priority since 70% of the options available with this skill require it to be fully functional in regards to trigger gems.
IGN - ProtoSori

www.twitch.tv/ProtoSori

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info