I've made over 30 characters

... to see if the 24 limit is true. I surpassed it and was worried it was 24 per league so I made some more. I have 26 in default and 4 in hardcore. Can someone tell me if this is a problem? I heard that the limit was supposed to be 24.

Thanks for any help.
I only can make 24 without MT
Underrated stats: Basic human decency, small quantum of respect, microportion of compassion
Have you payed for extra slot and forgot?
Without buying extra character slots 24 should be the limit.
The only other way to increase this is by having GGG create an additional character on your account to put race prizes on. So if none of these chars are from winning races, you should post in the bug reports forum.
Disregard witches, aquire currency.
The race chars might accidentally be increasing the limit by 1 and not reducing it again when the char is deleted.

tbh I never thought to test the char limit, as I knew I would never get that high anyway due to my habit of playing HC.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
Thanks for all the replies. Unfortunately I've never been in a race before so I'm not too sure that is the reason. And in response to if I payed for extra slots, the points I have matches the supporter pack I've bought so it shouldn't be that either. I'll post a message on the bug reports forum and see what comes up.
Last edited by Endlessly on Jan 10, 2013, 10:03:37 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info