Season Five, Event 64: 2 Hour Endless Ledge

"
terrex wrote:
"
unsane wrote:

"
terrex wrote:
How many characters can you get points for in these races? I only had two count for me this race but I am sure others I had more characters give credit. I still had 5x level 6's that didn't give me any points so I would like to know next time if I am wasting my time making characters to level 6 if my highest dies or not.

There's no limit AFAIK. How many points did you get, btw? Might help us make sense of what's going on.

My first I got level 23 so 5 points, then I had 6x level 6's. I only got 6 points. I deleted the 23 and one of the level 6's that were void league before the other 6x level 6's. I still haven't received points and I still have the characters for the 5x level 6's. I deleted the 23 and one of the 6's after I first received my 6 points but never got credit for the others.

Any confirmation on more then 1-2+ characters counting? I definitely only got credit for my 23 and 1x level 6 out of the 6 i made. I am not really upset about missing the points but would like to know for a future reference on whether or not to level up more then 1 alt for the races after my highest dies... :O

"
unsane wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
My first I got level 23 so 5 points, then I had 7x level 6's. I only got 6 points. I deleted the 23 and one of the level 6's that were void league before the other 6x level 6's. I still haven't received points and I still have the characters for the 6x level 6's. I deleted the 23 and one of the 6's after I first received my 6 points but never got credit for the others.

Hmm it's possible they secretly changed it and have now limited it to one character per point bracket. I find that hard to believe though, since it says nothing about such an esoteric limit in the point distributions. I think some other explanation is likely.

Ahhh, maybe it is just the highest two count? I even made them different classes LOL.

Last edited by terrex on Dec 1, 2013, 2:51:45 PM
"
unsane wrote:
Hmm it's possible they secretly changed it and have now limited it to one character per point bracket. I find that hard to believe though, since it says nothing about such an esoteric limit in the point distributions. I think some other explanation is likely.

Both of my characters were in the same point tier. If anything it's probably one for living characters and one for dead characters. And my guess is, that is probably not intended.

If it used to be you could get points from any number of characters in these races, that was probably unintended and was probably fixed.

Or maybe they just made an exception for this race since it's two hours instead of one.
"
terrex wrote:
Any confirmation on more then 1-2+ characters counting? I definitely only got credit for my 23 and 1x level 6 out of the 7. I am not really upset about missing the points but would like to know for a future reference on whether or not to level up more then 1 alt for the races after my highest dies... :O

That is another possibility that fits with you guy's points, that they limit it to your 2 highest point-grossing characters. That would fit with my records for this season, since i've never made more than 2 characters. In past seasons more than 2 characters could provide points.

Edit: though it doesn't match Sentracer, who made a bunch of 6's and a 10 of ~all classes and got 1 point. http://poestatistics.com/users/sentracer/
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
Last edited by unsane on Dec 1, 2013, 2:32:09 PM
"
unsane wrote:
"
terrex wrote:
Any confirmation on more then 1-2+ characters counting? I definitely only got credit for my 23 and 1x level 6 out of the 7. I am not really upset about missing the points but would like to know for a future reference on whether or not to level up more then 1 alt for the races after my highest dies... :O

That is another possibility that fits with you guy's points, that they limit it to your 2 highest point-grossing characters. That would fit with my records for this season, since i've never made more than 2 characters. In past seasons more than 2 characters could provide points.

I swear I have had descent champions count 3 of my dead characters then 1 of my alive ones on a couple different races. Either way, will keep this in mind for future races and probably just try to get 2 high. ;D

edit: The one I deleted was only 4 so only 5 didnt count. I think it just counted the top two. Only going for 2 chars now. ;D
Last edited by terrex on Dec 1, 2013, 2:50:21 PM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info