Season Five, Event 64: 2 Hour Endless Ledge

Voidbears. Voidbears everywhere!
Good thing that got lucky with blue gears at the start with tons of fire resistance =D

Started with a 2hand mace, later got a better 1hand weapon - claw - and took me like 10 lvs to get a shield :( I felt naked! Ended with a nice mace.

I can't recall, are you supposed to get points for multiple characters in Endless Ledge? I got six points from two characters, one living and one dead, for reaching the 13-17 point tier.
I had all your alchs! Lol. Picked up like 5-6 of them. Too bad I fail at item management.

Used spectral throw with LMP, thx random. Also had WED, wanted to link it too, but you just can't have 91 dex as a scion...

Died to chimera rare beast. Ran out of flasks, and these guys always follow you :(

Also tried to write down bosses, I'm almost sure of written here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kuduku
Fire Fury
The Great Gatsby White Beast
Hailrake
Kuduku
that aura rhoa
Burning Menace
???
Kuduku
green skeleton archer
Chatters
heavy strike bandit
???
Hateful post.
Last edited by Kaskar on Dec 1, 2013, 1:28:19 PM
Scion - Personal Best - Level 16 ! :)) Heres my junk!
First race game where I didn't die, i think i finally figured out how to level as far as this racing thing goes....for what I do anyway.
I had been making mistakes thinking Spells were part of my gig...WRONG.
this time no spell damage or cast speed passives! (omfg im stupid) ..im lernin, bossss!!!
GOOD GAME! I love a challenge! That ROCKED! \\mXm// Rock On!

Started out with cheap knives & spectral throw of course, picked up the axe and glacial hammer, then the cheap wooden maul and infernal blow, then found that big daddy maul there and rocked the world! sweet stuff!

Passive Skills Tree
http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgAAA5YIZyImNCA7KFpSYENuPYMJhQ6bXaiavrzyl_TG

Last edited by Slippster on Dec 1, 2013, 1:40:45 PM
"
Sentracer wrote:
You can die and still get points in EL.

Wow, you're right. 8 RP niiiice! \o/
<Tyrfalger> Exactly, the next act is going outside Sarn and into those wheat fields (see the map) to become a farmer. Then we can spend our days endlessly farming. Wait a minute...
How many characters can you get points for in these races? I only had two count for me this race but I am sure others I had more characters give credit. I still had 5x level 6's that didn't give me any points so I would like to know next time if I am wasting my time making characters to level 6 if my highest dies or not.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 1, 2013, 1:25:17 PM
"
MyH4o wrote:
God damn it this EL is the most bullshit race ever.
Fuckin RNG fest, no skill.

That's why it's labelled under the Fun category. Just skip them if you don't enjoy them. To state the obvious, if you're not enjoying yourself, it defeats the purpose of playing a game.

"
Sentracer wrote:
"
unsane wrote:
Incorrect and incorrect. In Endless Ledge, every character you make counts. Play 7 characters in this thing, each to level 6, get 7 points. Doesn't matter if they are 7 Scions or a mix of classes.
Only got 1 point for 3 scion lvl 6's.

That's interesting, doesn't match my past experiences. I give up.

"
D623932883 wrote:
I can't recall, are you supposed to get points for multiple characters in Endless Ledge? I got six points from two characters, one living and one dead, for reaching the 13-17 point tier.

Yes, you get points for multiple characters.

"
terrex wrote:
How many characters can you get points for in these races? I only had two count for me this race but I am sure others I had more characters give credit. I still had 5x level 6's that didn't give me any points so I would like to know next time if I am wasting my time making characters to level 6 if my highest dies or not.

There's no limit AFAIK. How many points did you get, btw? Might help us make sense of what's going on.

Spoiler
L26

L7
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707
"
unsane wrote:

"
terrex wrote:

There's no limit AFAIK. How many points did you get, btw? Might help us make sense of what's going on.

My first I got level 23 so 5 points, then I had 7x level 6's. I only got 6 points. I deleted the 23 and one of the level 6's that were void league before the other 6x level 6's. I still haven't received points and I still have the characters for the 6x level 6's. I deleted the 23 and one of the 6's after I first received my 6 points but never got credit for the others.
Last edited by terrex on Dec 1, 2013, 1:50:44 PM
"
Kaskar wrote:
Also tried to write down bosses, I'm almost sure of written here. Correct me if I'm wrong.

Kuduku
Fire Fury
The Great Gatsby White Beast
Hailrake
Kuduku
that aura rhoa
Burning Menace
???
Kuduku
green skeleton archer
Chatters
heavy strike bandit
???

Perpetus is after The Burning Menace, fyi. Killed my Shadow. Didn't even see him. Bear Trap is bullshit.
"
terrex wrote:
My first I got level 23 so 5 points, then I had 7x level 6's. I only got 6 points. I deleted the 23 and one of the level 6's that were void league before the other 6x level 6's. I still haven't received points and I still have the characters for the 6x level 6's. I deleted the 23 and one of the 6's after I first received my 6 points but never got credit for the others.

Hmm it's possible they secretly changed it and have now limited it to one character per point bracket. I find that hard to believe though, since it says nothing about such an esoteric limit in the point distributions. I think some other explanation is likely.
SC: 95 97 93 96 100 93 94 93 94 95 96 97 94 93 94
HC RIP: 94 96
Character archive: view-thread/963707

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info