You can multi client...

I just wanted to let GGG staff know that multi-clienting is a possibility and maybe they should take action to fix it. One of the only benefits to cash shop is more inventory slots, but with multiple accounts it would take away that need and I just think it should be fixed. :)

Thanks,
CritCat
See this thread: http://www.pathofexile.com/forum/view-thread/63993

There's some "unconfirmed" PMs regarding the issue.

They are well aware of the issue, but with how the game is currently setup, preventing any sort of multi-client would change how premium stash tabs are viewed; unless they added in multi-account linking via the website, and allow moving of gear from there.
Last edited by drew_benton on Jan 10, 2013, 5:10:22 AM
Hey,

To be honest i don't think its possible to stop people from opening multiple clients. If they stop people from opening more then 1 client per computer they can always just use a laptop or another computer at the same time and there are always work arounds to these kind of things unfortunately.

I would just hope people have the decency to put money towards a game they enjoy and support these great developers!
"
CritCat wrote:
I just wanted to let GGG staff know that multi-clienting is a possibility and maybe they should take action to fix it.

its not so easy as it sounds to take actions for this.

these are the restrictions ppl usually think helps->

1 client run limit = virtual machine/sandbox
1 connection per ip = vpn

list goes on, whatever u do to fix it theres always workaround

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info