You favorite Matrix quotes. Post em here!

Why keep fighting? Do you believe you're fighting for something? For more than your survival? Can you tell me what it is? Do you even know? Is it freedom? Or truth? Perhaps peace? Could it be for love? Illusions, Mr. Anderson. Vagaries of perception. Temporary constructs of a feeble human intellect trying desperately to justify an existence that is without meaning or purpose. And all of them as artificial as the Matrix itself

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=F6aXX1RVe7Y
For years i searched for deep truths. A thousand revelations. At the very edge...the ability to think itself dissolves away.Thinking in human language is the problem. Any separation from 'the whole truth' is incomplete.My incomplete concepts may add to your 'whole truth', accept it or think about it
Last edited by SkyCore on Nov 29, 2013, 6:57:09 PM
I hate this place, this zoo, this prison... whatever you want to call it. It's the smell, if there is such a thing...
feel, don't think; use your instincts - Morpheus

*babbling* - The Architech
I need more purple titles
"You can lead a goat to water, but if a bear shits in the woods and nobody's around to smell it; it's the fight in the dog." - Neo , Matrix.
i never watched the matrix
"
rem3thed2 wrote:

You win.
"
rem3thed2 wrote:

Do you like not liking things?
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
You’re a plague and we… are the Cure.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
Last edited by ScrotieMcB on Dec 1, 2013, 1:11:03 AM

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info