Chris,Bex,Michael Help me

i accidently deleted my main character, when trying to create a new character for the 1hour descent race (S05C049)
My main character nickname is AldinBiH_ lvl89 Ranger
I Accidently deleted it by misstake 28.11.2013 approximately 11:55pm central european time
My forum nick is AldinBiH
Please restore my character i have so much time invested in it
Please i beg you
I greatly appreciate any help
Invoking the holy trinity, I see.

Gl, man. That really sucks.
All the things I want to remember are in the places I'd like to forget.
Oh wow that sucks :<
Hope they can get your character back
I almost did this couple days ago, i no longer use names for races that are to similar to my main characters name :P
That sounds bad but i think they have a strict no restore policy.
Email support.
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
I don't think they can help you, even if they wanted to. From what I can gather, the characters are currently hard deleted from the servers and are un-retrievable.
"Minions of your minions are your minion's minions, not your minions." - Mark
No. GD hates us even more now.
i rly like to hear an answer in this case. I would like to know if they can restore accidently deleted accounts?
"
ibase wrote:
i rly like to hear an answer in this case. I would like to know if they can restore accidently deleted accounts?

I dont think they can.
"
Vakirauta wrote:
"
"
ibase wrote:

I dont think they would*.

The last official statement I remember was that they really can't. GGG were working on a "soft delete" to restore accidentally deleted characters but no idea how far they've gotten (probably not a high priority).

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info