one beta invite!

I have one beta invite to give away, so why you should get this beta key? you can also amuse me with a cool story. im going to give this key in next 15mins so be fast ladies and gents.
I have been camping for a key for the past 2 weeks of which i have failed. Played the best old school diablo n d2. Would really like a key to play this badass game. Would be very thankful if i could get a beta key.
I should get this beta key because i have been dreaming of the button F5 almost every night. Even when I woke up my mind was like hey did you press F5 yet so i promptly went and turned on my computer, loaded POE forums and F5 like a boss. Till this sorrowful day i've yet to obtain a key and is still plague by the horrendous images of F5. Help me end this F5 misery!
Last edited by lathander12 on Jan 8, 2013, 8:43:20 PM
i was having a bath today, and suddenly my phone rings lound as hell, at just 6 am! i ran like a madman to pick it up in my room. There my poor lil kitteh was looking at the birds and bees in my garden when i enter my room running with just a towel. The power lil cat was shocked and terror as he pissed himself at my window! so there ya go my morning went with me cleaning my room and im here hoping to get keys to play games :( sad life one can have indeed
I have a morning ritual that I need to share. I call it "the terminator". First I crouch down in the shower in the classic "naked terminator traveling through time" pose. With my eyes closed I crouch there for a minute, visualizing either Arnold or the guy from the second movie (not the chick in the third one because that one sucked) and I start to hum the terminator theme. Then I slowly rise to a standing position and open my eyes. It helps me to proceed through my day as an emotionless, cyborg badass. The only problem is if the shower curtain sticks to my terminator leg. It ruins the fantasy.
I was going to make a joke about sluts, but it was whoreable.
I was going to make a joke about my peenis, but its too long.

Well thats not a story but what came to my mind
You know in ancient times of China, there is a proverb:
"君子, 不受嗟来之食".

Thanks

It was last year October something when this happened. I been getting my life in line and what not. I went to finance for a car and the car I wanted wasn't in the same town I was at so, they had me drive like an hour to go get my car... They let me use one of the car on the lot to go get my car so it wasn't so bad. Anyways, on my way to go get my car. I was on the highway when this happened. The guy in a SUV next to me. His left front wheel just fell off and went rolling way pass us. His ride just slam on the ground and his rotor was grinding on the ground and sparking. I was surprised his ride didn't flip on him. He pulled over btw and he is safe. The most interesting part I found to this story is his tire just kept on rolling and it hit the blocks that keeps that highway separated and flew over into incoming traffic. I didn't hear anything so I kind of figure everyone was smart enough to dodge a incoming tire or people work together and avoid accident.

Well, I hope I win lol. Im sitting on Skype while my friends are playing right now.

ps. Sry for the bad English or any wrong spelling.

Thanks in Advance! if I win or not.
the morning ritual of onlyomaha is full of epicness that he won the key. i wish best of luck to rest of you in the ruthless F5 game in here.
"
the morning ritual of onlyomaha is full of epicness that he won the key. i wish best of luck to rest of you in the ruthless F5 game in here.

Atleast I tried lol. Thanks anyway man.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info