Video about Kiwi packs, 0.9.13m patch and new race events

The 0.9.13m patch will be released today. It adds more features required for Open Beta. The patch notes will be posted in a few hours.

We've posted three new short duration races and a one-week hardcore race as the final events of Closed Beta. It's your last chance to win a Demigod's Presence which will survive into Open Beta!
Lead Developer. Follow us on: Twitter | YouTube | Facebook | Contact Support if you need help!
Last edited by Chris on Jan 8, 2013, 7:13:53 PM
Final Countdown to Open beta. Thanks and good luck for the next month :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Cool stuff.
GGG - Why you no?
Ooooo... Green daggers...
same name in-game
Is the partial patch notes for 0.10.0 still scheduled for this week :)?

If you don't have a kiwi yet... you want... no, no, NEED a kiwi ;)

How could your life be complete without one.
"
iao wrote:
Ooooo... Green daggers...

noticed that too, wonder if the elemental weapon effects will be included in the patch as a feature or whether it will be a micro-transaction item?
Time to get a fancier kiwi I guess.

And I'm curious about the skill on W at the start of the video - a new one or I just happened to never use it?
Can you eat kiwis? I always wanted to ask someone from New Zealand. if so does it taste like chicken?
You guys should just sale the game. I would pay 30-50 bucks for the game. I just want you to make money.
I could tell my girlfriend I'm buying a game and get a look, but if I told her I was buying a pet kiwi she would kill me.
Is minic a gheibhean beal oscailt diog dunta!
Last edited by tat0010 on Jan 8, 2013, 7:47:25 PM
oh hey they showed my avatar
<3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info