Getting bored, browsing through projects at kickstarter.com

Today I got the news that I will stay 3 months longer in a remote village without a stable internet connection. While it is great as I really love my job, this means another 3 months without games that require an internet connection that doesnt fail every 4 minutes, sigh.

So I am browsing through kickstarter.com and looking for interesting rpg projects. Well, the big ones like "Project Eternity" are already funded so it looks like I came a bit too late to the party.

One project that sparked my interest was "Lords of Xulima". While it looks a lot like Baldur´s Gate, the battles are wildly different. They are much more reminiscent of games like Final Fantasy 10 or the Dragon Quest series. I backed the project and wrote a single comment and now i´m in email conversation with one of the developers. Quite exciting!
The funding period will end this friday and it´s looking good.

Link: http://www.kickstarter.com/projects/1446315704/lords-of-xulima-an-epic-story-of-gods-and-humans

So are you checking kickstarter.com from time to time?
Do you know any other interesting projects? I prefer rpgs with complex character customization. I don´t care whether 2D or 3D, real-time or turn-based.
i dont have money to support kickstarter projects, all my money goes to ggg
I need to back off the Kickstarter... I personally funded approximately .011% of Cyan's recent Kickstarter (total of ~$1.3m). Without my other half knowing. Yeah, I'm gonna be in trouble.

I've backed several other projects, and I keep finding new ones that I think are worthy or cool.... it's starting to become an issue. :-(
@ibase: This is a very noble behaviour, but as I said I don´t have a proper internet connection and therefore spending my money here does not give me the enjoyment it usually does.

@Shurannei: For that reason I only have a very limited amount of money on my credit card :) Which games do you think are worthy or cool? Do you also prefer Fantasy-RPGs?

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info