Deep down inside i know your a masochist.

Good job to hc players , dealing with desynchs.

We all know that feeling from desynch death and dcs.
"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
Masochism = machismo?
I am for sure. Not even a tiny bit deep down inside, comes a point in life you just stop trying to hide who you are :)
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Significa Masochista.Que te gusta cuando te peguen o hacen dano etc.

Seems i am no matter how many deaths i rake in due to my bad wifi.I dont move back to my old pc spot where i ran cable with 2-6x Faster internet and no dcs lmao.

Last edited by dazed1992 on Jan 8, 2013, 6:37:10 PM
I keep telling myself, the next time I die due to desync or client lock, I'm going to play in default... half a dozen characters I'm still in HC, lol.
"
Omnivore61 wrote:
I keep telling myself, the next time I die due to desync or client lock, I'm going to play in default... half a dozen characters I'm still in HC, lol.

i did that, moved my whole stash of 10 pages to SC.Nonetheless the next day i was playing HC fresh from the start .Just gave away those 10 pages today.Its just not the same.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info