PvP Tank Build Questions

I'm new to the game and have only leveled two toons past 30 and feel a bit overwhelmed by the passive tree. So this is a stab at a PvP Tank Passive Tree and I'm just looking for feedback on what I'm doing wrong/right in the tree.

Some specific questions:
-How much dex and/or accuracy rating is needed for lvl 60 games?
-Does weapon type matter (other than skills useable). For instance does one sword give more dodge for using than another or some function like that?

Thanks in advance.

http://www.pathofexile.com/passive-skill-tree/AAAAAgEAxthYY1BQjM_2SF8_VEnnUu8Oe4whAvcrkHTkUeeuMBlwPqC0-6rzBr6uiT_qGN6WDnKezacwFHEOPDpS3789_Hy4KS5nm64-d-M8LQz3JCXp1a9sxYrwH6IAFE0EswJxFCBQR4ZgVgRhUjIJn8v3vjH7f-ObWHy783E=
- As a marauder you generally want to get Resolute Technique, anything else requires you to put quite a significant amount of skill point into dex/accuracy nodes especially since accuracy gets worse as the game progresses.

- Most Marauders use a Mace simply because it only requires Str to use wich you have enough while achieving enough Dex/Int for other Weapon types usually requires some more effort. Also there are certain skills that can only be used with a certain weapon type i.e. cleave. Besides that there isnt really anything important to consider when it comes to the choice of your weapon.

And just by the way the marauder is probably the worst class for PvP :/

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info