I Remember When ____

I remember when McGuyver fought Bane. It was so epic.
I remember when I first heard of this game
A week ago ._.
I suck at these games and they take me extra long to understand so... I will be lurking awhile
I remember when everyone figgered Open Beta would be sometime early in 2012, so I decided not to bother trying to get a Beta key... Then got handed two, which I gave away, and then the Timer picked me, in late 2011.

Glad I didn't have to wait, after all! =^[.]^=
=^[.]^= basic (happy/amused) cheetahmoticon: Whiskers/eye/tear-streak/nose/tear-streak/eye/
whiskers =@[.]@= boggled / =>[.]<= annoyed or angry / ='[.]'= concerned / =0[.]o= confuzzled /
=-[.]-= sad or sleepy / =*[.]*= dazzled / =^[.]~= wink / =~[.]^= naughty wink / =9[.]9= rolleyes #FourYearLie
I remember when I was very eagerly awaiting Diablo 3. I was in their forums when I saw a thread about a game that I had never heard of called Path of Exile. I was almost defensive that another game would dare compete with my favorite franchise. I was very curious and went to youtube. I watched Chris Wilson talk about his company Grinding Gear Games. It was interesting but the only character footage I saw was a duelist running around using the skill Dual Strike. The animation didn't impress me and I stayed fully entrenched in my D3 fanboyism.

Standard Forever
i remember the old web page
I remember when playing for longer than an hour without a client crash was considered stable. Now we have people streaming 30+ hour marathons... the mind boggles.
I remembered when minions didn't progress through zones with you and minion instability granted more than 33% of health as damage.
I remember when you were able to keep up your frenzy charges all the time just with passive skill tree nodes.

"
Sunflow wrote:
I remember when there was only around 50 players online at all times.. and I was 1 shotting the whole screen in MoC with my massively op shock nova witch.. fun times.

I remember when people were spaming shock nova with massive AoE in the Maelström of Chaos.. it was so annoying.. :P
"
ifarmpandas wrote:
"
Covert wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
I remember when I could duel wield wands.

You still can :)

Nono he remembers when he could fight "wield wands".

Opps, I mean ->
"
Lionguild wrote:
"
Covert wrote:
"
nzrock wrote:
I remember when I could duel wield wands.

You still can :)

Maybe he meant wand in one hand, melee weapon in other hand.
Sweeping Maid
I remember when you used to be able to shoot projectiles behind you by Shift+Clicking on your character.

This screenshot I found in my imgur account is what reminded me of it:
Screenshot

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info