I Remember When ____

i remember when the game was zoomed in so close it looked like a 3rd person game

i remember when this game had AOF..... i miss it =[
(سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س (سಥ益ಥ)س
I remember when people used to complain about being gibbed by mass groups of the water elementals in the Shipyard and Pools & Streams.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
I remember when hailrake used to be hard. first time i fought him he chain froze me and i died :(
IGN: Raise_Ur_Donger
I remember when act 1 normal would spawn double life regen necromancers that were unkillable.
S L O W E R
Also I Remember when the exploding mobs could spawn as blues or named with all sorts of fun mods.

Edit: I couldn't leave this one unsaid.
Beyond_Bow_BobMKIII Level 80 Tornado Shot Scion
Last edited by Zeshin on Jan 8, 2013, 6:45:20 PM
I remember playing with that old crappy UI.
I remember when reflect mobs used to do 100% damage, and the QQ storm that immediately followed.

I was taught not to shoot farther than I could see. Anyone familiar with firearms knows the cardinal rule: 'know your target, backstop and beyond'.
"We were going to monitor the situation but it was in the wrong aspect ratio."
I remember when you ran into 2 rare bosses with the same Aura "allies cant die" o.0
I remember when GCP was called GQU.

I remember when there was the Merveil's Tears unique flask.

I remember when Maelstrom of Chaos was endgame and if you ventured too far in the zone level reset back to the beginning.
Last edited by FaceLicker on Jan 8, 2013, 8:08:10 PM
I remember when I was lost and confused, burried in the depths of a black hole called Diablo 3, then a beautiful light exposed itself... it was the hand of POE... I still remember but come Jan 23 I will definately forget.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info