So..... this is not an open forum.

People are not entitled to express their own opinions in response to other peoples opinions on this forum. Mods only want positive publicity here boys..... and if they don't get it they will just delete your post without any footnote or explanation or PM whatsoever.

this is typical close-minded attitude of people who are given a little bit of authority, who use it to promote their own agenda.

no open forum in general discussion.

+1 censureship
-1 personal liberty.
Traveling in a fried-out combie, On a hippie trail head full of zombie.
I met a strange lady, she made me nervous, She took me in and gave me breakfast,
And she said, "Do you come from a land down under?, Where women glow and men plunder?"
Last edited by Foreverhappychan on Jan 8, 2013, 7:18:07 PM
What the hell are you talking about?
This is a pretty calm environment compared to most game forums. Opinions are not only expressed, and allowed to be, but asked for.

That being said, if your opinion is insulting, demeaning, or otherwise then it's not welcome.
GGG can run the forum as they want.

Don't like it?

Domains cost $10, phpbb is free, hosting costs $15pm. Go set up your own corner on the internet.
If your thread was against our rule it would have been deleted. The moderator who deleted it should have sent you a message explaining their reasoning behind deleting said thread.

RIP Bolto
WTF does a forum on the internet have to do with personal liberty?
“Too often we underestimate the power of a touch, a smile, a kind word, a listening ear, an honest compliment, or the smallest act of caring, all of which have the potential to turn a life around.”
—Leo Buscaglia

Contact support@grindinggear.com to report issues relating to the game or forum. Thanks!

My beloved pets....

Interesting...

After having split this year (erm edit - last year, gotta remember the new year has started ...) with my other half of many many years ... Blizzard, i can only compare to this to those forums...

No contest as for the clear winner of forum dictatorship.

Seriously , this place is paradise.

Cheers.
GGG - Why you no?
Last edited by JoannaDark on Jan 8, 2013, 5:27:30 PM
"
peachii wrote:

It doesn't :P

OP signed a Terms of Use policy when entering these forums, which basically signs his rights away to the posts he makes.

Not that I feel that GGG is that harsh or anything about it, but I also found it quite ironic and hilarious that one would sign such rights away and then preach civil liberties.
"
peachii wrote:

FUCKING NOTHING!
Its always in the last place you look
"
Elynole wrote:
"
peachii wrote:

It doesn't :P

OP signed a Terms of Use policy when entering these forums, which basically signs his rights away to the posts he makes.

Not that I feel that GGG is that harsh or anything about it, but I also found it quite ironic and hilarious that one would sign such rights away and then preach civil liberties.

I wonder how long it took him to write it all...

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info