Build planning before OB

I found useless to continue planning builds at the moment because i was hearing lots of rumors about incoming nerfs and new features.

Im feeling that OB will be a lot different to CB, and maybe you wont add a lot of content, but in this game even if you change a tiny thing, the game can change a lot.

Examples: Chaos Inoculation nerf, Totems nerf, Phase Run removed, and i belive lots of changes to other skills and items.

So is there a posibility to have this information posted so we can plan our builds like all the other Alpha testers?
Rumors on forums are always bad juju.
Hey, you can always plan several builds, in case some of them will get nerfed :).
Yeah I was doing that, and testing them, but my favorites are the hybrids, particularly shadow, and well a lot seems potentially up in the air.
I pray 30% haste with move speed is true :P
Last edited by Shadowness_ on Jan 9, 2013, 1:04:54 PM
My build will be based around the sharing charges in Hardcore. I love to group play and I love the hardcore leagues. Even if they nerf the skills I want to use to the ground, I will still try to use them to the best that I can just so I can share charges in groups. :)
As someone stated earlier in this thread, try and prepare multiple builds for open beta :)

when you see the new patch notes you can decide on what seems mostly viable and fun to you.

(but knowing in advance would be nice, i agree^^)
I'm still gunna do my Lightning arrow build even if LA gets nerfed hard, I still enjoy the skill and what it does. That and I STILL have to find a chain gem >.>
Well, if they do nerf some of the passive, I'm assuming it's not gonna be that big of a difference, so we can just do minor tweaks to our planned build. If that's not the case then we could always plan a new build.
Last edited by SenpaiTypeBeat on Jan 9, 2013, 4:55:30 PM
I have worried about this as well but still I spend a lot of time figuring out what is going to be the ultimate build for me wich I am going to play in OB, so far I feel pretty confident with my plan and as long as CI doesn't get completely screwed over it should work just fine.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info