Thank you GGG!

Great game!
Last edited by Vevenlol on Sep 2, 2014, 4:20:47 PM
Keep it on m8 :)
This game is just amazing, the only reason i don't like it too much casue that ass**** want to wipe out my duelist :( all my yellow item's, all my 95% rate of rarity items set :(
Anything will be deleted, and i can't understand a reason.
btw i have a friends that have 2-3 characters at lv 60-70 they're angry too :D
"
Savonarolla wrote:
This game is just amazing, the only reason i don't like it too much casue that ass**** want to wipe out my duelist :( all my yellow item's, all my 95% rate of rarity items set :(

No idea why you would be angry. It was clearly communicated that there would be a character wipe from closed beta to open beta.
RIP Bolto
In every Closed Beta I've been in there was always a character wipe when entering Open Beta. I completely understand that and I welcome it actually. A fresh new start : )
All give you just one simple reason witch is not the reason.

This game is advertising not being pay too win.If when the game goes free to play we had early access, items from races, items in general.Wouldnt we have payed 10 dollars to win all that shit the people that didnt pay couldnt get.

Theres just one!!!!! HORRIBLE reason why they are wiping items.
"Only speak if it improves the silence" - Ghandi

My 5c only shop thread : 1740931
My expensive ass shop : 1741393
"
Covert wrote:
"
Savonarolla wrote:

No idea why you would be angry. It was clearly communicated that there would be a character wipe from closed beta to open beta.

I know Covert it's only just hard to addmit to me...
Lose all my in-game progress.
You're diamond right ? I think that you have some high level characters right ? It's normal for you to lose'em all ? All you'r game progress will be gone...
I just can't wait more to play, but i know that it's useless to play right now.
Last edited by Savonarolla on Jan 9, 2013, 3:58:21 AM
Just keep supporting, forget about the wipe, it was said long time ago and it was expected. Enjoy the game, test out abit more and prepare yourself for Open beta :).

Best regards, Fary :)
GGG thank you for all the great things you are doing. You have combined every element of all other great Rpg's and joined them together as one Diamond, that will shine Forever.

This is coming straight from the heart <3

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info