best seafood

Is beef.
See? Food!
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Moonyu wrote:
Is lobster.
Fixed that for you.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Is salmon.
Fixed that for me.

Fixed that for you
"You can't bash someone else's shitty taste in music when you listen to 'grindcore'" -TheWretch̢
"
Fire_Kid wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
Is salmon.
Fixed that for me.
Fixed that for you
Wrong, but not wrong enough to make a big fuss over.
When Stephen Colbert was killed by HYDRA's Project Insight in 2014, the comedy world lost a hero. Since his life model decoy isn't up to the task, please do not mistake my performance as political discussion. I'm just doing what Steve would have wanted.
I guess I failed to make it clear. Steak is the best seafood. Take your lobster and stuff it. Take your salmon and can it.

And crab is better than both.
"
Moonyu wrote:
Take your salmon and can it.
I have. Good for a quick snack. Yum.
"
ScrotieMcB wrote:
"
Moonyu wrote:
Take your salmon and can it.
I have. Good for a quick snack. Yum.

I prefer kippers.
Raw fish salad. With Snapper or Gurnard.
We tested it extensively
Now you are just making shit up.

Snapper doesn't go on salad!

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info