Paragraph indentation.

Yeah I know most won't give one quarter of a fuck about this, but can we get the ability to add indentation on our texts?

If I'm the only one who cares about this then I'll get back to the cave from wich I came from, but I hope I'm not.
IGN: ZiggyStar
"
Not a typical forum feature, that. Which is why most of us veterans have the habit of double-spacing between paragraphs --

Maybe if you type your response in Word, taking advantage of the indentation features there, and then copy and paste it?

I think it actually removes it at that point. No matter how much formatting you tend to do, the forums have a way of saving blank spaces.
And if you close your eyes, does it feel like your exalt almost hit this time~
"
Ah. Oh well.

Maybe this works? I mean, it's a bit mundane, but if you're committed to the idea of paragraph indentation, you could always go old-school and resort to the space bar?
Maybe.

OR NOT.

Hmmm.

Let's try this.

I WIN.

Spoiler
alt-255. Blank ascii space. There you go.

Oh fuck yeah man, thanks a lot! Frankly, I was almost certain you'd show up, It's obvious you give a fuck about this things... I didn't expect you to have the solution though (or for it to be this fast), that was a nice supripse!
    This paragraph is merely here to show off my kickass indentation; watch out world, here I come! (And thus a thousand years of suffering and pain found their dawn as gullible Charan gave me access to the forbidden eternal powers of indentation; the demise of all humanity is now an unavoidable reality, in your death I shall find the only constant truth about life.)

Edit: Yeah weird thing they moved it to "suggestions", I admit I was dubious on whether to post on General or Off-Topic, but in no way this classifies as suggestion, as it clearly states that those are gameplay suggestions.
IGN: ZiggyStar
Last edited by ZiggyStar on Nov 26, 2013, 5:46:44 PM
How... Could you please share what I'm supposed to type in order to have my text indent? I can't figure it out for the life of me! Your wise words would be greatly appreciated!
IGN: TheGrillfriend
  Alt - 255 worked for me.

And again.
"Withdrawing in disgust is not the same as apathy"

Oh my god. You have to use the keypad... Wow.

Many thanks!
IGN: TheGrillfriend
I write all of my stories with indents, but when I copy and paste, out they go. Doesn't matter if Word or Open Office.

But I would love it if I could paste it the way I write it. It bothers me too.

Report Forum Post

Report Account:

Report Type

Additional Info